How do people find the time to run multiple dogs

8 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I've run a lot of hares over here,and when you come out with a statement like that,it proves you've never had a dog behind one,I'm not fussed what you think ,but the terrain,the ditches and everything else makes for a hard run,...it's not like open plains as you imagine,which you have developed in your mind's eye,....get over sometime with proper coursing lads and see how you do,you will be in for quiet a surprise....I've yet to see any vids of a bull x getting in to a hare and staying there,...good luck with your sport,....and stop being silly lol

The thing here mcDull doesn't think lol ? 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bull x lads need 3 or 4 cos they slip.trebled up and the saluki boys never know when 1 is gonna run off never be seen again

If I won the lottery I would buy a massive estate and fill it full of all sorts of game and be out with the dogs every day ….

Only have the one runner now the old dog is ritered and lives with the mother I'm out enough to give 2 dogs the graft but this bitch i got atm does the lot and extremely well and if i had another runn

Posted Images

14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

whippet greys and bull xs stop the irish hare ? 

McDull x sandy I don't even think you hunt do use sandy the bottom line is your dogs our pets mcDull you tell a good story why do you think Irish hare are easy killed fs ? yes I have seen whippet x greyhound take them day and night you saying whippet x greyhound now take a brown hares fs use Boys haven't a clue ? yes there is bull greyhounds take some hares lads use need to get out in the field and do a bit 

5 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

McDull you off on one again dos whippet x greyhound and bulls not stop brown hares over there 

a whippet grey may stop a few soft uns and leverets but once winter time they would blank and be laid up most likely everytime out 

2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I've run a lot of hares over here,and when you come out with a statement like that,it proves you've never had a dog behind one,I'm not fussed what you think ,but the terrain,the ditches and everything else makes for a hard run,...it's not like open plains as you imagine,which you have developed in your mind's eye,....get over sometime with proper coursing lads and see how you do,you will be in for quiet a surprise....I've yet to see any vids of a bull x getting in to a hare and staying there,...good luck with your sport,....and stop being silly lol

so we agree a bull x gets blown to bits by even a irish hare ? ?

2 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

McDull x sandy I don't even think you hunt do use sandy the bottom line is your dogs our pets mcDull you tell a good story why do you think Irish hare are easy killed fs ? yes I have seen whippet x greyhound take them day and night you saying whippet x greyhound now take a brown hares fs use Boys haven't a clue ? yes there is bull greyhounds take some hares lads use need to get out in the field and do a bit 

i’ve hunted none stop for the past quarter of a century ? 

you couldn’t hunt the brown hare single  regularly with a whippet grey or bull x and have much luck mate and wouldn’t be fair on the dog ? 

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you couldn’t hunt the brown hare single  regularly with a whippet grey or bull x and have much luck mate and wouldn’t be fair on the dog ? 

Iv a hairy bull x here likes a stretch on them an there’s plenty of them brings them back alive..... wetter the ground the better haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

I wouldn't comment on matters I'm not familiar with .....you shouldn't either..I've not owned a bull x in 25 years,...and haven't seen any coursing so can't say lol

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You our a cracker mate lol ? wouldn't be fair on the Dog brilliant mate what do you think they our hunting wild Bore lol 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

so we agree a bull x gets blown to bits by even a irish hare ? ?

Your trying to catch me here lol I've seen three quarter bull x greyhounds take them not first x greyhounds I did own a couple off bull lurchers many years ago one was a genuine three quarter he was good at them But he was for foxes at that time off my life had Wheaton x greyhound x bull greyhound smasher at foxes But no good at hares just hadn't got it 

7 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Your trying to catch me here lol I've seen three quarter bull x greyhounds take them not first x greyhounds I did own a couple off bull lurchers many years ago one was a genuine three quarter he was good at them But he was for foxes at that time off my life had Wheaton x greyhound x bull greyhound smasher at foxes But no good at hares just hadn't got it 

Well at least it never ran off

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

You our a cracker mate lol ? wouldn't be fair on the Dog brilliant mate what do you think they our hunting wild Bore lol 

mate if you popped over with ya dog you’d see exactly what i meant by it’s not fair on it  be on deaths door after a run if it didn’t have quit in it