Tavistock child gender unit.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A poster (pictured) urging straight white men to 'pass the power', comes from a taxpayer-funded charity...

An art group that has been given 3 million from the government have just erected billboards telling white men to 'pass the power' ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think there are still way more of us than them, we're just not coming together or being properly represented.

The trouble is, those choices are usually like yours and mine which is to pack up and feck off while the going is good, leaving more and more of the dross to condense and concentrate, as a young man y

f**k me - them ol' Cockneys tan well in the summer

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Wideboy said:

I don’t need to look for a job, I have a very good job. I work in healthcare. I can tell you private nursing homes in Ireland, the pay is shite. There is no carer on €40,000 a year, without doing 70/80hrs a week. 

Wasn’t suggesting you do need to mate.

HSE affiliated adult social care providers pay proper money, they just do. 

13 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Didn’t take no notice could of been in the north but it’s not just England mate Ireland is truly f****d n all, you can go away to the countryside to get away from it but you could done the same here in England. 

only difference is Ireland’s cheaper to purchase property 

Mate, had to share this with you after our little chat today !

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

f**k me - them ol' Cockneys tan well in the summer :laugh:

The comments are gold, one says :

”We also allow white people” lol ? 

• Haha 2
On 04/08/2022 at 02:03, socks said:

Yep and you can get arrested for doing it ………

sorry just read the start of this thread and just wtf.imagine going back lets say just 30 years and telling people this is how f****d up our country/world will become.nobody would believe you ffs.how much worse can things get ?.surely we must be near rock bottom by now.

5 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

sorry just read the start of this thread and just wtf.imagine going back lets say just 30 years and telling people this is how f****d up our country/world will become.nobody would believe you ffs.how much worse can things get ?.surely we must be near rock bottom by now.

I think we are only just at the beginning its my kids and their kids I’m concerned about this not going to end peacefully if they carry on with the constant unchecked illegal crossings the tipping point has well gone.

• Like 3

In other news, apparently blacks and Asians and Arabs helped defend us from the nutty jocks at Hadrians wall and, according to some black professor in something useless from Toronto (obviously), black people belong there in Northumbria ! 

Thank you Countryfile, and there’s me thinking Europeans may have managed something on their own but no……how silly of me.

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Funny that I’m down there tomorrow il do a comparison video ?

think it was Jamaican day or something 

They had themselves a riot last year at Peter Pans, two rival gangs apparently…….nice for the kids ! Lol ? 

I bet every business except the chicken shops were amazed that they promote Southend with videos like that ! Lol ? 

20 minutes ago, WILF said:

They had themselves a riot last year at Peter Pans, two rival gangs apparently…….nice for the kids ! Lol ? 

It happens anytime they congregate in numbers - they used to kick off at Reading carnival after a day in the sun and too much Red Stripe.

........... They just can't behave - look at that Notting Hill Carnival.

They tried it at Carter's steam fair in Prospect Park once - only once, until the gypsies came our en masse with big feckin spanners and bits of hickory .

Edit: I know I don't need to tell you :thumbs:

• Like 1