Tavistock child gender unit.

is closing. About time too. Just shows you if enough common sense people cry foul, its possible for change to occur. I expect the NHS will have to compensate kids to the tune of millions. Poor buggers will never be able to get their genitalia back though.

Edited by jukel123

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think there are still way more of us than them, we're just not coming together or being properly represented.

The trouble is, those choices are usually like yours and mine which is to pack up and feck off while the going is good, leaving more and more of the dross to condense and concentrate, as a young man y

f**k me - them ol' Cockneys tan well in the summer

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

is closing. About time too. Just shows you if enough common sense people cry foul, its possible for change to occur. I expect the NHS will have to compensate kids to the tune of millions.

I’m having a few days up north on a little holiday, now obviously I don’t get to see UK telly now but got the news and BBC on in the hotel room and f***ing hell !!!……..you are truly f****d ain’t you ?

Its just “message-message-message-message” no matter what you watch….turn over to ITV ?…..same again except you get the “benefit” of having it in adverts too !

Its f***ing so noticeable it’s unbelievable……maybe you boys are so used to it that its not such a big deal but f***ing hell like !…….how is everyone just regarding this as “how it is” ? 
mental !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Agree, there's so much propaganda in MSM it's like North Korea. I just shake my head in astonishment. So many crazy things happening in society and kids just think them normal.

I won’t go into a long essay mate about everything I have seen on the telly and in the street but f***ing hell, the UK is bang in trouble from what I can see ?

A culmination of years of total f***ing insanity maybe ?

What you got?, 3 years until a general election ?……surely people have to start making different and better choices don’t they ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I won’t go into a long essay mate about everything I have seen on the telly and in the street but f***ing hell, the UK is bang in trouble from what I can see ?

A culmination of years of total f***ing insanity maybe ?

What you got?, 3 years until a general election ?……surely people have to start making different and better choices don’t they ?

The trouble is, those choices are usually like yours and mine which is to pack up and feck off while the going is good, leaving more and more of the dross to condense and concentrate, as a young man you stand and fight but as the baggage grows you have to take what’s best for you and yours to a place you hope you can flourish and prosper, this is a multi generational problem and we only have one lifetime, which ain’t long enough to fix it ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
26 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The trouble is, those choices are usually like yours and mine which is to pack up and feck off while the going is good, leaving more and more of the dross to condense and concentrate, as a young man you stand and fight but as the baggage grows you have to take what’s best for you and yours to a place you hope you can flourish and prosper, this is a multi generational problem and we only have one lifetime, which ain’t long enough to fix it ?

I genuinely think there are still way more of us than them, we're just not coming together or being properly represented.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
On 29/07/2022 at 10:33, WILF said:

I’m having a few days up north on a little holiday, now obviously I don’t get to see UK telly now but got the news and BBC on in the hotel room and f***ing hell !!!……..you are truly f****d ain’t you ?

Its just “message-message-message-message” no matter what you watch….turn over to ITV ?…..same again except you get the “benefit” of having it in adverts too !

Its f***ing so noticeable it’s unbelievable……maybe you boys are so used to it that its not such a big deal but f***ing hell like !…….how is everyone just regarding this as “how it is” ? 
mental !

Just watch GBNews, simple ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
Just now, Dinosaurs said:

WTF?!!!! Absolute madness. Atb

Yep he re posted a Twitter picture of the pride flag turned into a swaztica that was originally posted by Laurence fox. And as you heard he was arrested for causing somebody anxiety ……,. 

• Like 1
On 29/07/2022 at 10:33, WILF said:

mental !

I haven’t watched live television, beyond about one program a year maybe, for years. When I stay at mates and the box is ticking over I find it fascinating how bizarre ‘normal’ tv is.

If there was ever a blackout, the establishment would be f****d.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

Yep he re posted a Twitter picture of the pride flag turned into a swaztica that was originally posted by Laurence fox. And as you heard he was arrested for causing somebody anxiety ……,. 

You have to ask why there wasn't one policeman who said " hold on ! This is absolute bollocks, sending six policemen to arrest an old soldier for re-tweeting an image that is only offensive to a tiny minority of people, who are constantly offended at everything ?".

And what the f**k is a "non-crime hate offence" ?

It sounds like something out of Orwell's 1984 or something by Kafka !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1