Its Time to fight

31 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I have flown once, only drive when necessary,  run walk and cycle.  I do what I can for the future of my children but individuals can  only do somuch. That’s why governments need to lead change.

Ps There's still a few nutter denialist about but thankfully they're getting swamped by reality. 

Denying excatly what @sandymere?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Food factories burned or destroyed , now add the dots up with what there doing to the farmers in Europe 

Goodman scotty I seen that few weeks ago 'acceidental' fires at hundreds of food plants,are they being investigated?

2 hours ago, sandymere said:
HBR.ORG

Whether it’s an unfamiliar dog growling outside your front door or a bus bearing down the street toward you, we are...

So it's back to 25 years now if something doesn't change ahahaha 

Last year it was ten years,in the 2000s it was 2020 In the 70s it was the 2000s,full scaremongering bullshit sandy.

You still haven't explained what's the problem? A warmer earth?

More co2 equals more fresh oxygen for us,the trees an plants have it under control.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The Daily Mail and others have now switched focus to criticising the policy response, says Leo Hickman, editor of...

How do you square a commitment to climate change with wanting to build thousands more house the need for which has been brought about in no small part due to the country having 20 million more people than it should have ?

• Like 7
4 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The Daily Mail and others have now switched focus to criticising the policy response, says Leo Hickman, editor of...

No response from you sandy about the low carbon footprint Ireland has?

On 20/07/2022 at 11:48, chartpolski said:

Thanks for that, mate ? I read in the Mail the other day that it was back on line, but the Mail is about as accurate and truthful as the rest of the MSM ! ? !

Cheers.

@chartpolskithe Nord pipeline is up an running again as I suggested its only running at 1/5 of capacity.

• Like 1