who will be the next pm ?

5 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Those old 'Pill Box' emplacements ever piqued your interest, Wilf? (Bear with me ;))

I actually have quite a select little shelf of books here, about such matters. One is a book by David Lampe. " The Last Ditch ". It's all about, basically, the plans we had for when the nazi's hit our shorelines.

One thing that stands out ~ I don't remember now if it was actual, or just a propaganda rumour we started. I think there might even have been said to have been a kernel of truth in it. But, that it's ever been officially hushed up.

Thing is; We were said to have got a pipeline out. Forget where it was now. Kent? Anyway, hell of a good place for a landing.

And, the idea was, they'd pump oil through this pipeline, as the landing crafts appeared. And torch the fukking lot! :D

It's a brilliant read, the verbatim of the radio broadcast we put out to them! " Oh! Look, Hans! The sea is burning! I am burning! The Oberstleutnant is doing rather nicely as well! "

I'm sat here, LMFAO even as I type that last bit! Fukking Legend!

I'd love to ask your Jordan Peterson where the fukking hell's the logic in where we're at now! I'm Yet to hear, or figure out, a working response, frankly :(

Don’t look for logic when madness reigns.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

Don’t look for logic when madness reigns.

? That's a Fukking tough one to argue with!

Ye know; I actually find myself wandering about, having these vague thoughts like " Rome Burning " and " Every great empire falls. "

I guess it's just my subconscious trying to muster up a 'reasoning' for it all. But, yeah; Perhaps there just Isn't any reasonable explanation :(

7 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

If persecuted women and children need protection I’m not against that but any male 16 plus shouldn’t be allowed in.

Process the women and kids thoroughly and if genuine help where possible but no males 16 or over.

And any males under 16 should be on a 20 year bender.

Commit any crimes and see you later

Make them Work for their  benefits 40 hours per week .

Pay them minimum wage then at least.

9 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

If persecuted women and children need protection I’m not against that but any male 16 plus shouldn’t be allowed in.

Process the women and kids thoroughly and if genuine help where possible but no males 16 or over.

And any males under 16 should be on a 20 year bender.

Commit any crimes and see you later

Make them Work for their  benefits 40 hours per week .

The time for compassion is over, they have taken our compassion and used it as a tool to wreck our country and our society.

If we want to do something for kids then let’s stop creating a 3rd world environment where kids don’t know if they will make it home from the sweetshop without getting stabbed ! 

We have no more left to give, it’s killing us !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

I can’t get excited about a new prime minister, every MP from every party has betrayed us for the last 70 years and I can’t see any reason for that to stop now…..fact is, Tory or Labour, it don’t matter who is in office…..they ain’t changing any time soon.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, sandymere said:

In an interview this morning Larry reported

"I've just taken another one in, a rescue,  I get one every couple of months and they stay until I can  find them a permanent home".

FB_IMG_1662557444961.jpg.8fab10b2bc3a123497c29e8da764466a.jpg

Why don’t you with asylum seekers?

• Thanks 1