After a shit year with lots of family tragedy’s and a tax bill to frighten bill gates I’ve come to decision that the uk is f****d . I’d rather put my money elsewhere. So turkeys looking good for a nice villa or apartment. Any one got any help, advise, places to look at . Bodrin???? Want something central ish to the action

• Like 4

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full of northern c**ts wearing football shirts and shouting their mouths off... you don't get that in Newcastle outside of match days, unless we've been to a funeral or a job interview.

Feck that lol Greece looks beautiful,I wouldn't live under Islamic law in turkey

Never trust a Turk.  Turkey would be well well down the list of possible places to relocate personally.  if your going to that level of upheaval why not somewhere like New Zealand,Canada, Austr

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

After a shit year with lots of family tragedy’s and a tax bill to frighten bill gates I’ve come to decision that the uk is f****d . I’d rather put my money elsewhere. So turkeys looking good for a nice villa or apartment. Any one got any help, advise, places to look at . Bodrin???? Want something central ish to the action

Yer nah wise qbrey  are you going to learn Arabic lol

4 minutes ago, Borr said:

I'd rather be in Greece or Spain lol...why Turkey out of interest, I've never been to Greece or Turkey, just my prejudice....

Just seen how nice it is and very good life, houses going up and plenty to do. Spains a bit dead now adays and full of northern c**ts wearing football shirts shouting their mouths off??

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Am I f**k don’t want to make too many friends, going underground Francie son

Fairplay qbrey,I'd go to a mederterian country meself,are you coming back to your home,or is that you,gone with the wind lol

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fairplay qbrey,I'd go to a mederterian country meself,are you coming back to your home,or is that you,gone with the wind lol

Looking about for a 2 nd home abroad really somewhere quite quick to get to , will keep a property here .poss do a few months a year away having a sell up here so the tax man don’t screw my kids for inheritance tax .

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Are you meaning turkeys Muslim we’re Greece isn’t??? I get that and that could sway me to Greece tbf

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

Looking about for a 2 nd home abroad really somewhere quite quick to get to , will keep a property here .poss do a few months a year away having a sell up here so the tax man don’t screw my kids for inheritance tax .

You must have grafted your arse of to get into this position,great stuff

Turkey ain't quick I don't think lol

May be selling my home I live in here be gutted to go but needs must. Not going to be easy it’s a one off with no bugger on the back of me just open fields no one about on it atall

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

May be selling my home I live in here be gutted to go but needs must. Not going to be easy it’s a one off with no bugger on the back of me just open fields no one about on it atall

Would be an upheavle alright if your not going back,am sure you'd find a nice house somewere,if your not coming back think hard because that's were youl be buried lol good luck qbrey