Roe v wade overturned

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your country deems that a women who is raped will get a heavier charge for aborting that baby, than the man who raped her. You know you’re f*cking backwards. Religion has a lot to answer for but

In my opinion,...Its much the same as with euthanasia for folk who are in constant pain...? So many folk trying to dictate, what is right or morally wrong for others,...lovely, comfortable positi

as blokes we can have an opinion of course....but the reality is we can't put ourselves in the woman's position....so our opinion counts for f**k all really ...

Posted Images

Just now, TOMO said:

just had a quick search....it was 34 %.... but it was just a quick search.....it said that over 35 year olds the had higher of 44%... but the average was 34%.... but i think thats quite high really

I literally told a mate yesterday that I thought it was a third and he googled it and told me it was 42%… the devious c**t!

Either way, one third of a population is quite common/normal.

Just now, Born Hunter said:

I literally told a mate yesterday that I thought it was a third and he googled it and told me it was 42%… the devious c**t!

Either way, one third of a population is quite common/normal.

just a quick search mate and i snatched the bit of info....on the net....

• Like 1
Just now, TOMO said:

Francie come on....

There's no come on In my book tomo,42% had two or more,I say that's an abomination,they've no respect for life if they do that,an there own child at that,disgusting.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The stats make for hard reading tbh.

Is that stat for women who have had previous abortions or for women who have given birth previously. 

18 hours ago, TOMO said:

yeh its something like 25 states that have said its illegal to have an abortion.....

and i think im right in thinking the vast majority of the politicians that voted for it are men....im sure there are a few women...

whilst im not keen abortion....i think this law its draconian ...just doesnt seem right to tell a woman what she can and carnt do with her body  

The argument is its not her body they're doing something to its the the body of the baby inside. 

37 minutes ago, Francie said:

That what Sheepy called me lol

Don’t think I did if you read it properly ?

As to who has the right to tell people how many kids.

Have you noticed that it’s a certain type of folk who often (not always) have a lot of kids.

You lot moan about immigrants taking a toll on our system ..... why should my taxes go to pay for someone who has ten kids they don’t really care about and are tearing in a way that is going to produce another group of folk who are a cost on society.

If I’m honest I think six months is too late. If you’re pregnant and want an abortion you’d know sooner I would think. So outside of medical issues I’d like to see the age limit dropped, but I think to ban it and remove that choice is backwards.

But then I’d probably go about chemically castrating folk if I had a choice ? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yes

So you think I hate woman because I think it's disgusting they've had two or more abortions?

Your definatley wrong tomo,because not all women support abortion,so that's not correct.

Having worked with kids. Some of which managed to get pregnant at 13/14. I’d say the issue was more about society’s values and education rather than a quick fox of banning abortion. 

It also runs the risk of women going down the black market route and pushing it under ground. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Having worked with kids. Some of which managed to get pregnant at 13/14. I’d say the issue was more about society’s values and education rather than a quick fox of banning abortion. 

It also runs the risk of women going down the black market route and pushing it under ground. 

I think very very few people want to ban all abortions. 

To me it's all about how late it's done and addressing the use of abortion for birth control. I think those values include men and women