Roe v wade overturned

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

and with all due respect francie ...is that the best you can come up with answering that post i put up....

your implying that women who have multiple abortions are the norm

I'm not saying it's the normal,but there's plenty who had 2 3 an up abortions,an that's who the slags are.

6 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Another fukced up kid ,once it finds out its origin,

There's only one way to find out,go an see what people conceived rape says.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your country deems that a women who is raped will get a heavier charge for aborting that baby, than the man who raped her. You know you’re f*cking backwards. Religion has a lot to answer for but

In my opinion,...Its much the same as with euthanasia for folk who are in constant pain...? So many folk trying to dictate, what is right or morally wrong for others,...lovely, comfortable positi

as blokes we can have an opinion of course....but the reality is we can't put ourselves in the woman's position....so our opinion counts for f**k all really ...

Posted Images

Just now, Borr said:

You can get an implant like a pill, and have the snip obviously, I missed an appointment for mine, and haven't felt the desire to rebook it. Snip that is

funny you mention the snip....theres loads of lads out there wont have one....even when they have multiple kids....

good mate of mine has 5 kids...he will not have not one....

another mate got 10 kids ...yep 10 kids....but hes had a vasectomy now....bit late like...lol

• Haha 1
Just now, Francie said:

I'm not saying it's the normal,but there's plenty who had 2 3 an up abortions,an that's who the slags are.

There's only one way to find out,go an see what people conceived rape says.

Fair point ,but how would you feel ,knowing your the result of a rapist and its poor victim ? Head fukc !

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

Fair point ,but how would you feel ,knowing your the result of a rapist and its poor victim ? Head fukc !

And as the rape victim, as much as a mother's maternal nature is ,does she look at the child and think of what she went through?? 

4 minutes ago, Borr said:

You can get an implant like a pill, and have the snip obviously, I missed an appointment for mine, and haven't felt the desire to rebook it. Snip that is

you know the pill and the implant wich are kind of the same thing ....alter the way a womans body work ....yes it stops pregnancy....but there are dozens of other side affects...i think it alters oestrogen in some way.....

imagine blokes having the pill or implant and being told it affects testosterone....  wouldnt be many fellas wanting that   

• Like 2

It’s every woman’s choice what to do with their bodies and that includes abortion BUT there should be a cut off point. Abortion up until the day of delivery is fukcing abhorrent ……

• Like 6
1 minute ago, socks said:

It’s every woman’s choice what to do with their bodies and that includes abortion BUT there should be a cut off point. Abortion up until the day of delivery is fukcing abhorrent ……

i think there is mate ...i think its around the 20 week mark...which could be argued is to long

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate ..... you support an institution which has been proven to normalise the sexual abuse of children, and bases it all on some sort of fairy tale full of made up characters.

Get your own house in order before you start worrying about other people.

Lets face it, you can’t get pregnant, so whilst you might be entitled to have an opinion on it, it really doesn’t effect you. It’s very very easy to play the morality card from a position of safety. 

There are simply too many people in the world and it’s going to shit fast. The last thing we should be doing is ensuring people breed more.

Is life really that sacred ? We kill things all of the time, people, animals etc and do it on a very tenuous basis a lot of time time.

Maybe I’m a bit harsh.

Just for the record I’ve had two women abort a child of mine and one lose one in a miscarriage. I know which of those three had the worst / biggest impact. All three women were upset, and hurting over it. But the miscarriage destroyed our lives.  

I do not support  Church,I don't attend,I don't practice an I definatley don't support them one bit,I support my Catholic people of course but not the church.

Your confusing me now you said its not the man's buisness,bigoted an all that,but you've just said YOU had two women abort your child,do you mean you wanted them too or they went ahead an did it without you approval?

If you think there's to many people in the world why don't you start with yourself?an abort yourself? 

It's easy for you to say you've lived your life,why do you think you deserve the right to abort a innocent child that hasn't got a chance at life like you did?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

24 weeks ...just looked it up on the net....

6months,disgusting an sick,I was born at 6months,a baby being torn to shreds,bruutally cut apart with no anasthetic,yes I'm a raving bigot for not supporting that.

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, TOMO said:

oh and what about the coil....

imagine if there was some type of coil type thing that could be fitted in the male Urethra..... 

how many blokes would sign up for that...lol

But it's the female of the species that has the gift of being able to conceive and bear the next generation....not men.  

Women are able to 'not' have sex or adopt a responsible approach to it, which would entail protecting themselves. The morning after pill is rarely mentioned.....why do they have to wait to decide 5,6,7,8months down the line? Nonsense

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, TOMO said:

funny you mention the snip....theres loads of lads out there wont have one....even when they have multiple kids....

good mate of mine has 5 kids...he will not have not one....

another mate got 10 kids ...yep 10 kids....but hes had a vasectomy now....bit late like...lol

lad who works with us...got 7 and number 8 on the way...he's 27? top shagger??

Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

But it's the female of the species that has the gift of being able to conceive and bear the next generation....not men.  

Women are able to 'not' have sex or adopt a responsible approach to it, which would entail protecting themselves. The morning after pill is rarely mentioned.....why do they have to wait to decide 5,6,7,8months down the line? Nonsense

You raving bigot,women can be as promiscuous as they want,can sleep with whoever no matter the consequence,its there right as women lol

1 minute ago, Francie said:

6months,disgusting an sick,I was born at 6months,a baby being torn to shreds,bruutally cut apart with no anasthetic,yes I'm a raving bigot for not supporting that.

to be fair mate i would agree with you on that....i feel that is very late...

i dont think ive ever called you a biggot mate.....i might not agree with all your views on this topic...but ive always liked your imput on this site on many topics 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

lad who works with us...got 7 and number 8 on the way...he's 27? top shagger??

Fairplay to him,who the f**k gives anyone any right to say they can't have as many babies as they want dan,no one.