Roe v wade overturned

4 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

But it's the female of the species that has the gift of being able to conceive and bear the next generation....not men.  

Women are able to 'not' have sex or adopt a responsible approach to it, which would entail protecting themselves. The morning after pill is rarely mentioned.....why do they have to wait to decide 5,6,7,8months down the line? Nonsense

good dodge of the question....

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your country deems that a women who is raped will get a heavier charge for aborting that baby, than the man who raped her. You know you’re f*cking backwards. Religion has a lot to answer for but

In my opinion,...Its much the same as with euthanasia for folk who are in constant pain...? So many folk trying to dictate, what is right or morally wrong for others,...lovely, comfortable positi

as blokes we can have an opinion of course....but the reality is we can't put ourselves in the woman's position....so our opinion counts for f**k all really ...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

to be fair mate i would agree with you on that....i feel that is very late...

i dont think ive ever called you a biggot mate.....i might not agree with all your views on this topic...but ive always liked your imput on this site on many topics 

That what Sheepy called me lol

7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

to be fair mate i would agree with you on that....i feel that is very late...

i dont think ive ever called you a biggot mate.....i might not agree with all your views on this topic...but ive always liked your imput on this site on many topics 

A babies heartbeat starts at 5weeks tomo

12 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fairplay to him,who the f**k gives anyone any right to say they can't have as many babies as they want dan,no one.

one of the hardest workers I've ever met,supports them all without any handouts,he's a good f***ing lad?

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Francie said:

6months,disgusting an sick,I was born at 6months,a baby being torn to shreds,bruutally cut apart with no anasthetic,yes I'm a raving bigot for not supporting that.

And then selling their organs and other body parts …. Which is a big piece of the jigsaw there leaving out ….. everyone was up in arms the other day when those Nigerians or whatever we’re smuggling kids for organ harvesting …. There’s more than what meets the eye to these abortions 

• Like 1

Jane Roe was .>Norma McCorvey the plaintiff in Roe v. Wade//) > Her case gave rights to Kill 63 million innocent lives since she won case in Texas in 1973 ( behind the scenes CIA, ROCKEFELLERS ROTHSCHILD  ORGANIZATIONS DEEP STATE paid off, threatened, blackmailed SCOTUS to pass the abortion laws)

After winning the court case for legal abortion Norma McCorvey had three children. And never had abortions!

What had did happen was her bank accounts substantially increased (CIA paid subsidiary partners/handlers  paid her legal fees in back channels) and she began partying and night clubbing and eventuality came into a lesbian relationship (again by MOCKINGBIRD projects she was used to push the gay/ lesbian agenda as she had wide credentials for being the face of Woman's rights >>> she later admitted the lesbian relationship was just for show and she was no longer a lesbian after 35 years... The relationship was only platonic she said.>>>

She left her lesbian partner as she suffered a stroke in 2006 ..a time she was needed most in their relationship<<<)

After all nuisance in creating Pro abortion laws and helping kill 63 million lives ( abortions since Roe v. Wade) Norma the snake McCorvey switched sides and took half a million $$$ from church groups and anti-abortion representatives to speak on the behalf of Pro-life ... She then took additional hundreds of thousands speaking on TV. , Documentaries representating anti-abortion movements.

>Later in her "deathbed confession", McCorvey said her anti-abortion activism had been "all an act", which she did because she was paid, stating that she did not care whether a woman got an abortion. "I was the big fish. I think it was a mutual thing. I took their money and they'd put me out in front of the cameras and tell me what to say. That's what I'd say," McCorvey said.

"If a young woman wants to have an abortion, that's no skin off my ass"

______

The BILLIONS lost in riot's/ destruction of property and communities since 1973-2022  because of civil unrest between Pro- life & Pro-choice ( abortionist movement) that was created through Roe v. Wade .....>>>is finally going to come clear ... The CIA, DEEP STATE connections Rockefellers Dupont Bush's ROTHSCHILDs ect ect ect families all worked together to bring CIVIL UNREST , CONFUSION, PLANNED PLACED AGENDAS TO DISPLACE AMERICAN CITIZENS INTO MODERN WARFARE> GRAY ZONES...>>>> It's all created propaganda, placed well by CiA mockingbird media operations through Hollywood tv. News.. All to bring U.S. citizens into a state civil conflict for decades and avoid the truth and knowledge of other DEEP STATE operations take place in domestic and foreign territories >>> CIA Drug trafficking, human trafficking, modern day slavery, money laundering, planned PLACED wars , War money mongering and controlled colour revolutions through world countries by CIA ( DS CABAL ops) to take control of countries and their economics.

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

A babies heartbeat starts at 5weeks tomo

i know mate ...

3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

And then selling their organs and other body parts …. Which is a big piece of the jigsaw there leaving out ….. everyone was up in arms the other day when those Nigerians or whatever we’re smuggling kids for organ harvesting …. There’s more than what meets the eye to these abortions 

so the aborted babies get used in organ donation? is that what your saying?

the aborted babies whos organs may have not developed properly yet ....and who have been mutilated in the actual abortion

54 minutes ago, TOMO said:

and with all due respect francie ...is that the best you can come up with answering that post i put up....

your implying that women who have multiple abortions are the norm

Quite close to being the norm, yes. I think it’s 42% of abortions in the uk are not first timers.

But I personally don’t think calling them slags is at all helpful.

im going to say it again cos i dont think some of you can grasp it...

all of you that are against abortion are still just blaming the women....you cant put yourselfs in there  position you can only think as men.....

like i said in the hyperthetical argument ....if the boot was on the other foot you might feel different 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Quite close to being the norm, yes. I think it’s 42% of abortions in the uk are not first timers.

thats high i didnt think it would be that much....

• Like 1

a

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

im going to say it again cos i dont think some of you can grasp it...

all of you that are against abortion are still just blaming the women....you cant put yourselfs in there  position you can only think as men.....

like i said in the hyperthetical argument ....if the boot was on the other foot you might feel different 

Today I am identifying as a woman ,so any views I have (today ) on the subject are valid .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Why not,they have to take responsibility for there actions.

7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

just had a quick search....it was 34 %.... but it was just a quick search.....it said that over 35 year olds the had higher of 44%... but the average was 34%.... but i think thats quite high really