Roe v wade overturned

13 hours ago, Francie said:

There's plenty of children born of rape,you should go look an see what they say,they deserve to be alive just as much as me an you gnipper

What is the weird obsession with bringing as many people into the world as possible ? It’s a Catholic thing right? And that’s worked out really well ? 

When I start taking seriously the world of an institution which basically allows the sexual abuse of children, and who’s ‘homeland’ had the lowest age of consent in Europe until 2013 in order to facilitate this ......... I’ll know I’ve gone mad! 

• Like 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your country deems that a women who is raped will get a heavier charge for aborting that baby, than the man who raped her. You know you’re f*cking backwards. Religion has a lot to answer for but

In my opinion,...Its much the same as with euthanasia for folk who are in constant pain...? So many folk trying to dictate, what is right or morally wrong for others,...lovely, comfortable positi

as blokes we can have an opinion of course....but the reality is we can't put ourselves in the woman's position....so our opinion counts for f**k all really ...

Posted Images

thing is with this its a very emotive subject ....and its been done a few times on here , i remember last time there were some stats put up by somebody about how many abortions were carried out each year ...and it was staggering amount ...i cant remember the number but it was in the hundreds of thousands ....this then led to chaps on here using the words slags ...and many other derogatory descriptions of women....quite sad really...

lets for one minute, hypothetically  pretend that men had babies .....and again hypothetically   lets pretend that all aspects of mens lives are  the same as they are now....us men are still in charge...still the main bread winner...still the same blokes going out on a saturday night shagging around....everything is the same except we carry a baby inside us...

now whatever those original stats that somebody put on here last time this subject was aired on this site  ...you can guarantee there would be tens of thousands more abortions in this world if us men had the babies 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Our world is full of evils. I think the last thing we should be worrying about is the abortion of babies on a case by case basis. . . . Just because a bunch of old bigoted white men in suits say so. 

And one of the evils is normalising aborting babies so late in their development. Sounds a medieval practice in 2022. 

Old bigoted white men??

Bit trendy that sort of comment. No doubt your white. It's only white men who seem impelled to make rascist statements against themselves!lol 

Democracy, the Constitution, the abolition of slavery, all penned and implemented by by....White men?

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

What is the weird obsession with bringing as many people into the world as possible ? It’s a Catholic thing right? And that’s worked out really well ? 

When I start taking seriously the world of an institution which basically allows the sexual abuse of children, and who’s ‘homeland’ had the lowest age of consent in Europe until 2013 in order to facilitate this ......... I’ll know I’ve gone mad! 

You sound like one of them lefty social workers Sheepy,did a priest touch you up or something,you seem to have a problem with catholics an are tarring us with them one brush,but on the other hand you defend pakis an Muslims an say there not all the same,very weird you are.

It's not Catholic grooming gangs molesting children it was priests doing thst shit in the institutions which I detest,an would hang the lot of them,I don't go to mass or practice I follow christ.

An if you think it's a Catholic thing to support life instead of killing it then you are deluded.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

And one of the evils is normalising aborting babies so late in their development. Sounds a medieval practice in 2022. 

Old bigoted white men??

Bit trendy that sort of comment. No doubt your white. It's only white men who seem impelled to make rascist statements against themselves!lol 

Democracy, the Constitution, the abolition of slavery, all penned and implemented by by....White men?

How stupid does Sheepy sound,don't worry about killing babies lololol

Should we not worry about young children being murdered either Sheepy,shall we start turning our heads at that too?

54 minutes ago, TOMO said:

thing is with this its a very emotive subject ....and its been done a few times on here , i remember last time there were some stats put up by somebody about how many abortions were carried out each year ...and it was staggering amount ...i cant remember the number but it was in the hundreds of thousands ....this then led to chaps on here using the words slags ...and many other derogatory descriptions of women....quite sad really...

lets for one minute, hypothetically  pretend that men had babies .....and again hypothetically   lets pretend that all aspects of mens lives are  the same as they are now....us men are still in charge...still the main bread winner...still the same blokes going out on a saturday night shagging around....everything is the same except we carry a baby inside us...

now whatever those original stats that somebody put on here last time this subject was aired on this site  ...you can guarantee there would be tens of thousands more abortions in this world if us men had the babies 

So women who have had multiple abortions are not slags?

Bit of a Sheepy statement tomo lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s amazing really, a group of men, making decisions and statements about something that will never really effect them. 

It is fundamentally messed up to force women to bring a baby into this world when they don’t want it / can’t care for it.

Would it not make a bit more sense to ensure the vast number of abused / marginalised / unloved children are looked after before we start worrying about a featus. 

So Francis / Dido / whoever. If you had a bright, smart and happy 17 year old daughter with bright future ahead of her and she got raped by a Pakistani grooming gang ...... you would think that the right way to progress would be to make your daughter have that child, f*ck her future and bring yet another unwanted baby into the world.

Our population is way too big. Our world is full of evils. I think the last thing we should be worrying about is the abortion of babies on a case by case basis. . . . Just because a bunch of old bigoted white men in suits say so. 

You quoted me in your post so I'll answer your comments as best I can. I'm not saying I'm right and I admit I may be hypocritical. 

1, you simply cannot tell someone they can't have an opinion on killing babies, late term, at an age where they could survive out of the womb simply because of our gender. I may be male, I might even be pan sexual trans 27 gendered. That does not stop me from knowing right and wrong. I'm not anti abortion at all, I just think there needs to be checks and balances. This is extra important with late term abortion. I believe the bill in America had no time limit and a baby could be aborted up until birth if doctors thought birth could effect the mental health of a woman. I admit I may be wrong, it's just how I understand it. Personally I believe the father should also have a say in later term pregnancy. I can agree with you on early term. Research what happens in late term abortion and see what your defending first. 

Yes there are unwanted children. So let's kill more to reduce that? OK but let's invest time and effort into teaching young women to have standards and morals. Yes it takes two to make a child but if women are being given the right to use abortion as birth control then they should be taught responsibility from a young age. 

OK my daughter raped by a paki, or indeed raped by anyone. I agree I'd be less against abortion then, more so if it was a paki but I think I can be more open to abortion in any case of rape. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1

right lets discuss contraception....

i concider myself an average bloke...and as an average bloke i wanted to shag as many birds as possible as a young chap ...no diferent to all the rest of you average blokes....

there are a few chaps out there that have there head screwed on proper and would never shag a bird without protection but they are the exception rather than the rule  ....and  be honest most of us tried to get away with bare back as much as possible ...

and as for he pill.....if it were left to blokes to take a pill....it would be a none starter...most bloke would forget or just point blank not take it...

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

stop it now...

come on fancie your a bright fella...those slags as you call them were shagged by somebody yes??

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

and with all due respect francie ...is that the best you can come up with answering that post i put up....

your implying that women who have multiple abortions are the norm

16 hours ago, Francie said:

So are you saying the child that is born out of rape are not people like us an don't deserve to be alive?

There is hundreds if not thousands of people in the world who were conceived through rape,are they not human?should we round them up an abort them sheepchaser?

Another fukced up kid ,once it finds out its origin,

• Like 1

oh and what about the coil....

imagine if there was some type of coil type thing that could be fitted in the male Urethra..... 

how many blokes would sign up for that...lol

19 minutes ago, Francie said:

You sound like one of them lefty social workers Sheepy,did a priest touch you up or something,you seem to have a problem with catholics an are tarring us with them one brush,but on the other hand you defend pakis an Muslims an say there not all the same,very weird you are.

It's not Catholic grooming gangs molesting children it was priests doing thst shit in the institutions which I detest,an would hang the lot of them,I don't go to mass or practice I follow christ.

An if you think it's a Catholic thing to support life instead of killing it then you are deluded.

Mate ..... you support an institution which has been proven to normalise the sexual abuse of children, and bases it all on some sort of fairy tale full of made up characters.

Get your own house in order before you start worrying about other people.

Lets face it, you can’t get pregnant, so whilst you might be entitled to have an opinion on it, it really doesn’t effect you. It’s very very easy to play the morality card from a position of safety. 

There are simply too many people in the world and it’s going to shit fast. The last thing we should be doing is ensuring people breed more.

Is life really that sacred ? We kill things all of the time, people, animals etc and do it on a very tenuous basis a lot of time time.

Maybe I’m a bit harsh.

Just for the record I’ve had two women abort a child of mine and one lose one in a miscarriage. I know which of those three had the worst / biggest impact. All three women were upset, and hurting over it. But the miscarriage destroyed our lives.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

oh and what about the coil....

imagine if there was some type of coil type thing that could be fitted in the male Urethra..... 

how many blokes would sign up for that...lol

You can get an implant like a pill, and have the snip obviously, I missed an appointment for mine, and haven't felt the desire to rebook it. Snip that is

18 minutes ago, Francie said:

How stupid does Sheepy sound,don't worry about killing babies lololol

Should we not worry about young children being murdered either Sheepy,shall we start turning our heads at that too?

If you equate the abortion of an unborn baby to the murder of a child. You need to take a long look in the mirror mate and have a word with yourself. 

If you’ve ever known anyone who’s kid has been murdered or even died in an accident. Then you will know just how retarded that statement is.

• Like 3