Roe v wade overturned

14 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Always bagged up feck of  given your gut you couldn't see your dunlops never mind your tackle ? 

i’ve put on weight last year after bad turn blacky and still don’t have any issues wrapping an 8 inch just get the xl from asda them you use strangle it only get a semi on ? 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your country deems that a women who is raped will get a heavier charge for aborting that baby, than the man who raped her. You know you’re f*cking backwards. Religion has a lot to answer for but

In my opinion,...Its much the same as with euthanasia for folk who are in constant pain...? So many folk trying to dictate, what is right or morally wrong for others,...lovely, comfortable positi

as blokes we can have an opinion of course....but the reality is we can't put ourselves in the woman's position....so our opinion counts for f**k all really ...

Posted Images

On 25/06/2022 at 15:10, mC HULL said:

as it says at the beginning know what your defending ?

Second-trimester surgical abortion is usually performed for miscarriage management and for pregnancy termination due to fetal anomalies and maternal health conditions, ie such things as a dead baby etc.

20 hours ago, Francie said:

Why not socks,a young child is an even younger child in the womb.

As its an equal responsibility,  starting with 50% sperm and 50% egg mixing to gain 23 chromosome’s from each to form a single cell, a zygote, then sperm is a baby as much as anything so I hope the anti abortionists aren’t wanking…...

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve put on weight last year after bad turn blacky and still don’t have any issues wrapping an 8 inch just get the xl from asda them you use strangle it only get a semi on ? 

you using the wrong edge on your kids ruler ....its cm your getting confused with ...

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, sandymere said:

As its an equal responsibility,  starting with 50% sperm and 50% egg mixing to gain 23 chromosome’s from each to form a single cell, a zygote, then sperm is a baby as much as anything so I hope the anti abortionists aren’t wanking…...

How do you view abortion as a medical professional ?

Do you view it as an every day, run of mill procedure ?

Do you view it as a very serious thing with far reaching mental health and moral issues not to be undertaken lightly ? 

I personally view it as the latter and I also think that then places (or should place) a burden of responsibility on both males and females.

I personally don’t think that is the case at the moment, 46 million dead babies a year in various stages of development tells its own story……taking it as seriously as it should be taken by making it harder to access along with a programme of education to promote better and more responsible choices for both males and females should be how it is imho

Nobody would tolerate killing 46 million human beings a year just so we could enjoy the choice to do so……because we can’t see them don’t mean they don’t exist.

Many of the people who advocate the mass extermination of babies are also the same people who say we shouldn’t let refugees drown in the sea…..only difference is, we can see them.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you using the wrong edge on your kids ruler ....its cm your getting confused with ...

I have not measured my dick since I was a teenager but I know it fills 4 prams is that’s any indication ? Lol 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

taking it as seriously as it should be taken by making it harder to access along with a programme of education to promote better and more responsible choices for both males and females should be how it is imho

Access to family planning and education  are key in reducing unwanted pregnancies and total pregnancies other than a smaller impact of religion which undermines this to a degree. 

WWW.WASHINGTON.EDU

Education and family planning have long been tied to lower fertility trends. But new research from the University of Washington analyzes those factors to...
BMCPUBLICHEALTH.BIOMEDCENTRAL.COM

Background The world population is expected to increase greatly this century, aggravating current problems related to climate, health, food security...

Ps Don't think refugees has anything to do with it.

• Like 1

If it was majority blacks having abortions in the UK and the first thing a female 'refugee' did on landing at Dover was present themselves at an abortion clinic you can bet the political left would be wanting to spend millions convincing them to keep their kids!!! 

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, mC HULL said:

My apologies mc I didn't know I hope things are ok now .but please what you and big Winston get up to should really stay private 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

In a country of 300 million people, it probably highlights how rare these kind of awful cases are if it’s taken them nearly 2 weeks to find one to write about…….as I have said before, things like this are always used as the extreme example to justify just killing babies because they are inconvenient……I suspect they are as rare as taking all this time to find one in a population so massive suggests they are.

• Like 2