Brits sentenced to death....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Married a Ukrainian and served in their armed forces for 4 years. Not really playing stupid games. Plenty of Ukrainian men hiding in the UK....could say this man is doing the UK proud by his actions..

My point exactly, hence the false price increases coming in on a weekly basis while those in charge make all the right noises they are trying to help the man in the street but doing zero, we are like

I think the fuel prices will keep going until we are all driving an electric car, oil is low everyone is making noise but no one is doing anything as it’s all part of directing the masses into making

Posted Images

2 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

This 

That's the old cossack dance that originated in the Ukraine ?

Just been reading about Russian executions, soldiers used to be hung, nowadays a single round. Coin counterfeiters used to have molten lead poured down their throats ?

7 hours ago, mackay said:

Folks won't buy electric when petrol and diesel are affordable.

My point exactly, hence the false price increases coming in on a weekly basis while those in charge make all the right noises they are trying to help the man in the street but doing zero, we are like a flock of sheep and they just push us in whatever direction benefits them the most, it’s very easy to see if you just stop watching the bbc and use your own eyes and mind, fuel will not be going down by any significant amounts in the foreseeable future is my guess ??

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

My point exactly, hence the false price increases coming in on a weekly basis while those in charge make all the right noises they are trying to help the man in the street but doing zero, we are like a flock of sheep and they just push us in whatever direction benefits them the most, it’s very easy to see if you just stop watching the bbc and use your own eyes and mind, fuel will not be going down by any significant amounts in the foreseeable future is my guess ??

Increase increase increase then crash !!!The biggest recession ever to be seen is just around the corner

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

What's false about the price rise?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

The oil companies want everyone to switch to electric cars?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, BGD said:

The oil companies want everyone to switch to electric cars?

Yeah and they ain't clever enough, to have billions invested in that ,ready to jump ship ??? Slimey cutns shaft us all the time ,never happy with the wealth they have ,want want want ! Cancer ain't good enough for them ,really boils my piss ,

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

What's false about the price rise?

Truth is we need better transport systems, a hundred years ago we were cutting edge, now it's all rubbish. Roads are shite , fuel expensive, trains pathetic and expensive, buses limited

34 minutes ago, Borr said:

Truth is we need better transport systems, a hundred years ago we were cutting edge, now it's all rubbish. Roads are shite , fuel expensive, trains pathetic and expensive, buses limited

I'd have all the roads gravel and all the trains steam if I had my way! :laugh:

I'm hearing a lot of people saying things like "the oil companies are profiteering" etc and I'm yet to see a scrap of evidence or real reasoning to justify that. Like companies get to decide what they charge... great, yeah I'll do that on Monday and see if I've still got a job when I won't turn up for less than a double my salary.

No one gave a shit a year and more ago when fuel was cheap and the industry was going through hell. Now demand is up and the industry is doing well everyone wants blood. It's got nothing to do with any master plan, it's just simple economics.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm hearing a lot of people saying things like "the oil companies are profiteering" etc and I'm yet to see a scrap of evidence or real reasoning to justify that. Like companies get to decide what they charge... great, yeah I'll do that on Monday and see if I've still got a job when I won't turn up for less than a double my salary.

No one gave a shit a year and more ago when fuel was cheap and the industry was going through hell. Now demand is up and the industry is doing well everyone wants blood. It's got nothing to do with any master plan, it's just simple economics.

Can you explain the economics so an ordinary Joe like me can try and get a handle on them born?

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Can you explain the economics so an ordinary Joe like me can try and get a handle on them born?

Oil demand dropped to basically nothing meaning the industry had to cut its overheads (staff) to get the supply back in line with demand. The price dropped because supply exceeded demand:

Demand rapidly rose again and industry hasn’t got its capacity back up to deliver the supply to meet that demand. So the price shoots up because demands exceeds supply.

There will still be a lot of hesitation from the industry to grow capacity by recruiting and investing due to uncertainty, but it’ll happen and the price will balance. Assuming the world steadies. It was a very good year for the industry, as the media keeps telling everyone, so the industry will be wanting to grow capacity to capitalise on the current boom, albeit cautiously so as not to get caught out, and that’ll get supply up online with demand and bring the price down. Again assuming the world steadies.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't think these big companies were in any difficulty a year ago born,they were still profiting then an more now billions an billions in profits,but I know gov takes around 50 percent of that.