My son was watching a wee 999 show an was in England somewere,999 dispatcher gets a call,woman  seen a man jumping over fence at 1am,no police available to go,the police ended up going round 14hours later an sure the place was burgled,the police were embarrassed.

Same theme all night in the 999 dispatch room,burgarlys after burgarlys an no police to dispatch,the cop station was cut 140 coppers,ambulance etc

We 105 year old woman waited 9 hours for ambulance,could be dead an all by that time,hang your heads in shame anyone in goverment,f***ing disgrace 

Apparently it's same all over wtf are we paying tax for,how can we let the gov get away with this clear lack of misplaced priority? Plenty of money for them but not for the services,absolutely shocking 999 calls flying in an no one to come help,f**k ing shocking the treatment were accepting,the cops an ambulance workers were embarrassed an disgusted that there no resources for them,plenty of billions for elsewhere but not our own,diafuckingbolical

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Francie said:

My son was watching a wee 999 show an was in England somewere,999 dispatcher gets a call,woman  seen a man jumping over fence at 1am,no police available to go,the police ended up going round 14hours later an sure the place was burgled,the police were embarrassed.

Same theme all night in the 999 dispatch room,burgarlys after burgarlys an no police to dispatch,the cop station was cut 140 coppers,ambulance etc

We 105 year old woman waited 9 hours for ambulance,could be dead an all by that time,hang your heads in shame anyone in goverment,f***ing disgrace 

Apparently it's same all over wtf are we paying tax for,how can we let the gov get away with this clear lack of misplaced priority? Plenty of money for them but not for the services,absolutely shocking 999 calls flying in an no one to come help,f**k ing shocking the treatment were accepting,the cops an ambulance workers were embarrassed an disgusted that there no resources for them,plenty of billions for elsewhere but not our own,diafuckingbolical

same here burglary etc be days getting to them walk a running dog in the sticks there all over in no time it’s a f***ing joke 

• Like 4

They come out quick enough if you take a bat to someone snooping round your shed or, if you say something they don't like on the Internet  :rolleyes:

Lack of resources and lack of funding but, they can send £300m of kit to Ukraine :hmm:

• Like 6

I’ve had to call an ambulance a fair bit recently first one was about 20 miles away and took 40 min next one was about 10 min and the others sll came very very quick. Poor lad at a rugby festival had to wait about 1.5 hrs tho and that was in London.the thing that shocked me was the large ambulances were all driven by women and all was really bad drivers

7 hours ago, sid g said:

watch some of these programmes see how the police get treated -- fook that the way youngsters are these days who`d want the job for a starting wage of around 22k a year , 

There's money getting pumped somewere but it's not to vital services,police hospitals,ambulances etc

Boris was able to pull how many billion out of his arse for a f***ing covid app?

I'm lost for words on how we're getting shafted an we do nothing again,no wonder the britain an Ireland are a laughing stock,were being taxed straight out our wages,an it's far from benefitting us,police ambulance an hospital,its vital services that our tax should be paying for,but it ain't?

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Francie said:

My 10 yr old daughter was set upon by a boy and  2 other girls a few weeks back,she defended herself,dropped the one prick with a kick to his balls,gave the one girl a fat lip and the Police came to my door at 9:30 pm a week after the incident..I explained that she has been told to defend herself when arseholes give her shit...stupid cnuts told us to put a body camera on her and record the next time they start bullying her?..what so I do their f***ing job for them? Get f****d useless cnuts...the shape on most ,they couldn't bend down and tie a pair of shoelaces..or they are  pathetic f***ing dyke cnuts with bleached hair and tattoo sleeves..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
24 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

No shortage of coppers in 84/85 when Thatcher was crushing the white working class who we're fighting for their job's and communities. FB_IMG_1634490796551.jpg.bd37f98f9c6fdba1c3185f371797c61f.jpg

There was no shortage of police ready and very willing to crack heads during the Countryside march.....

IMG_1827.JPG.f8fbc91435338a7c9cc116822b4eb3ee.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG.6b8a4e11fd8feffe610befb7923f5535.JPG

IMG_1829.JPG.aeb5a66553700f1dd255d1c3baa0e980.JPG

IMG_1830.JPG.57d174bb1920a66022b7aae859a9a024.JPG

IMG_1831.JPG.278ade4880f8747b75225cb9e8cb6f76.JPG

IMG_1832.JPG.4529afb96fc2e4eacf44b66b5d6931be.JPGIMG_1833.JPG.d785f7b83c6216e24a7243e03732202a.JPG

IMG_1834.JPG.b8ea94849655463c286aa8111cc8e7c5.JPG

IMG_1835.JPG.933ec4722743786c358cf76c03bbf166.JPG

IMG_1836.JPG.4611ac2243cb8eba2a33df14a2970fa2.JPG

IMG_1837.JPG.6f22fd3072b8c3b45c68b3d4f6efb384.JPG

And there never seems to be a shortage of funding or manpower when the send up a £3,000 per hour helicopter when I'm lamping the fields behind my house........

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Wife's step mum was putting her shopping in the car at aldi but left her bag in the trolley behind her. She looked around to see a smackhead grab her bag and run off up the steps. She jumped in the car and set off up the road looking for him, she dumps the car and runs along market Street and confronts the smack rat in front of a shop. She told him he could have the money she just wanted the little black purse that had photos and a letter written to her by her 7 year old daughter in the days before she died of cancer. She explained this firmly and clearly to this thief. That her little daughter was dead and the letter meant everything....the fcker barged passed her and run off with everything. 

She returned to the car to find a parking warden writing a ticket! 

The police were made aware. 3 days later she phoned the police for an update....they had closed the case and gave her a crime reference number, without coming out, taking a proper statement or visiting aldi to check cctv. So she went to aldi herself, the manager went through cctv and had the whole thing on tape, he even zoomed in on the smackheads face! She again phoned the police to tell em she had footage and a close up the thief. Still no interest.....they even told her it was her fault she shouldn't leave her bag and shouldn't carry things of such sentimental value! 

I wouldn't say I've been law abiding in my life but I've been what I consider to be moral. I have been very aware since I was 14 that my gun licences were important to my career and I had to be very careful. Today I'm studying a law subject in my spare time and have a little part time job in court....but increasingly I think that I'd happily throw all that away to fckin smash a scroat. My eldest was having issues with some 16 year olds and if I'd caught em I'd have happily  lost everything and wouldn't of given a shite.

I have so little faith in the police doing their jobs. Same as taking out health insurance....its time to take precautions to look out for yourself and your family first and foremost cos nobody is coming to help. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Wife's step mum was putting her shopping in the car at aldi but left her bag in the trolley behind her. She looked around to see a smackhead grab her bag and run off up the steps. She jumped in the car and set off up the road looking for him, she dumps the car and runs along market Street and confronts the smack rat in front of a shop. She told him he could have the money she just wanted the little black purse that had photos and a letter written to her by her 7 year old daughter in the days before she died of cancer. She explained this firmly and clearly to this thief. That her little daughter was dead and the letter meant everything....the fcker barged passed her and run off with everything. 

She returned to the car to find a parking warden writing a ticket! 

The police were made aware. 3 days later she phoned the police for an update....they had closed the case and gave her a crime reference number, without coming out, taking a proper statement or visiting aldi to check cctv. So she went to aldi herself, the manager went through cctv and had the whole thing on tape, he even zoomed in on the smackheads face! She again phoned the police to tell em she had footage and a close up the thief. Still no interest.....they even told her it was her fault she shouldn't leave her bag and shouldn't carry things of such sentimental value! 

I wouldn't say I've been law abiding in my life but I've been what I consider to be moral. I have been very aware since I was 14 that my gun licences were important to my career and I had to be very careful. Today I'm studying a law subject in my spare time and have a little part time job in court....but increasingly I think that I'd happily throw all that away to fckin smash a scroat. My eldest was having issues with some 16 year olds and if I'd caught em I'd have happily  lost everything and wouldn't of given a shite.

I have so little faith in the police doing their jobs. Same as taking out health insurance....its time to take precautions to look out for yourself and your family first and foremost cos nobody is coming to help. 

It’s as simple as this, and yet it seems hard for people to fathom mate……You don’t matter in your own land !

Period ! 

People have not fully grasped or come to terms with this fact and so that’s why they continue to do the same and expect different !

• Like 6

Can’t agree with all the comments but feel a bit sick when this happened outside my house. Not a big fan of blue lights so the following was a bit of eye opener. 8.00am , having a brew. Car slews to a stop in full view of my lounge window. Female gets shoved out screaming murder when another car comes to a halt and a couple, youngish and foreign’ish jump out and start yelling blue murder at her with a fair amount of fckg. The point is, within 10 mins the first response car arrived. Within another 10 minutes a fast response and an ambulance arrive. 4 more various police vehicles again within minutes and to cap it off the Air Ambulance lands in my back field. Now to my way of reckoning that was 17 personnel . Now to what occurred. The ‘lady’ had been in a bust up over drugs and accomplished a stab wound in her leg (non threatening) and went away for observation. The whole crew other than the 2 ambulances then proceeded about 1/4 mile away to barricade a house. I think overkill from their point of view. Jok.

717D5543-2665-4FAF-8F75-DFFD6DD66DC9.jpeg

DDA37268-9446-4B05-9394-DADA060FBCD4.jpeg

FDD8B1A4-6251-4194-B09F-AFF494FF85CF.jpeg

Talking about sickening did anyone see that man with a penis on his arm last night ?? dudes cock fell off after years of smack abuse and hospital made him a new one and sowed it onto His arm until was ready to go back down there. 

literally bloke had a Full sized knob on his for arm. ???

• Haha 2