Vile creatures

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the world we live in.  Everything is disposable. Respect for fcuk all. 

What give you the right to say what a woman can do with her body? It’s up to her    tin hat already on and waiting for the shit 

It's noone business what someone else chooses to do 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

No,my brother is high up in the social care,an he told me the criteria an waiting lists an red tape

Francie.......never mind that 'your brother is high up in social care'......how many of these babies have you volunteered to adopt and why were you turned down?

15 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Francie.......never mind that 'your brother is high up in social care'......how many of these babies have you volunteered to adopt and why were you turned down?

There are currently around 60k children in care in the UK; these are the kids that aren't adopted and need homes.

How many would there be if no abortions? 100000 unwanted kids?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Never mind all that! Has he ever been the front end of a pantomime ass is what I want to know! :yes:

• Like 1

You lot take massive offence and get up in arms because your sport was banned . . . . . . but you think its ok to ban a woman to have free choice over whether she goes through pregnancy and raises a child. . . . in an already massively over populated planet. You're actually nuts lol.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

You lot take massive offence and get up in arms because your sport was banned . . . . . . but you think its ok to ban a woman to have free choice over whether she goes through pregnancy and raises a child. . . . in an already massively over populated planet. You're actually nuts lol.

massively overpopulated ? i think that saying that is nuts ? 

me personally couldn’t abort a baby you should a thought about it before  hand 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

massively overpopulated ? i think that saying that is nuts ? 

me personally couldn’t abort a baby you should a thought about it before  hand 

Shit happens, the world is a messed up place. I don’t think it should be taken lightly and used as a form of contraception ..... but the world is full of culls which shouldn’t be bred from. 

2 hours ago, littlefish said:

I never applied  littlefish,I was looking at how's it's done,why are you expecting me to adopt just because I say it's an alternative?