Vile creatures

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Can't answer then martyn,what's the difference?

Walt just because a kid bes born into shit don't mean there going to grow up like that,every child deserves a chance.

Lying through there teeth as usual,I played stupid to see an they told me there against hunting then when questioned they tried to turn it around,complete f***ing wasters.

That's funny because when I speak with them there for hunting and voted against the Blair bill and got it over turned...who did you supposed to have spoken with?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the world we live in.  Everything is disposable. Respect for fcuk all. 

What give you the right to say what a woman can do with her body? It’s up to her    tin hat already on and waiting for the shit 

It's noone business what someone else chooses to do 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Can't answer then martyn,what's the difference?

Walt just because a kid bes born into shit don't mean there going to grow up like that,every child deserves a chance.

Lying through there teeth as usual,I played stupid to see an they told me there against hunting then when questioned they tried to turn it around,complete f***ing wasters.

Appreciate that Francie, but not convinced, I'd rather it wasn't born ,world's full of shit ,and odds on, this will be another one ! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

That's funny because when I speak with them there for hunting and voted against the Blair bill and got it over turned...who did you supposed to have spoken with?

No it's not funny stopend,you writing supposed are you trying to say I'm lying ffs your not the only one trying to do something,anyway I was talking to padraig delargy,he's the new representative for derry looking voted in,his personal view is he's against hunting,but he was against blairs bill because it would incriminate normal Joe's walking there dogs,he's dead against terrier work an I asked him why an he gave me a stupid answer about dogs suffocating.

He told me the shinners want the bill to be amended an they will vote for it,he told me that today.

When I chatted with another shinner my neighbor she also told me there for hunting too.

There bullshitters the lot of them.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Mick McPatrick O'donnelly ,yous know him ,big ginger fella ! 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Appreciate that Francie, but not convinced, I'd rather it wasn't born ,world's full of shit ,and odds on, this will be another one ! 

I see your point walt,but thees been alot of people who grew up in shit state but went on to have a good life an do good things.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Francie.....how many did you volunteer to adopt?  Did social services give a valid reason shy you were unsuitable to adopt?

No,my brother is high up in the social care,an he told me the criteria an waiting lists an red tape.

13 minutes ago, stop.end said:

They got it over turned because it would incriminate any man way a dog walking in the countryside,delargy told me he's dead against terrier work

8 minutes ago, Francie said:

No it's not funny stopend,you writing supposed are you trying to say I'm lying ffs your not the only one trying to do something,anyway I was talking to padraig delargy,he's the new representative for derry looking voted in,his personal view is he's against hunting,but he was against blairs bill because it would incriminate normal Joe's walking there dogs,he's dead against terrier work an I asked him why an he gave me a stupid answer about dogs suffocating.

He told me the shinners want the bill to be amended an they will vote for it,he told me that today.

When I chatted with another shinner my neighbor she also told me there for hunting too.

There bullshitters the lot of them.

Lol... Well Patrick has all the IWTF documents and submissions, he knows how terrier work is conducted and were very impressed... I'll be asking him tomorrow and show him this and see what he has to say so ?

20 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Well Patrick has all the IWTF documents and submissions, he knows how terrier work is conducted and were very impressed... I'll be asking him tomorrow and show him this and see what he has to say so ?

Go ahead mark,you do that,an do you want his number also,sure you can phone him right now?,he gave it to me to phone him with anymore concerns,he's obviously bullshitting you an me.

From the answer what he gave me about dogs suffocating he must not of read the material you gave him because if he had read it why did he give me an stupid answer about suffocating?

Edited by Francie
17 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Do you honestly think there's a single shinner that gives a fcuk about terrierwork? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, stop.end said:

His personal view is he's dead against hunting,so he's bullshiting 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Do you honestly think there's a single shinner that gives a fcuk about terrierwork? 

Is there one shinner who gives a f**k about anything ... Same for all the other political parties .