Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, I would agree with you fellah?  

The master at work.

Ever do much by Milton Keynes tho

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I'm watching this on a phone so can't quite tell....but are they dropping them hares sandy

They're in a compound so ran by dogs a lot, dogs muzzled,  it was the wrong video as also on my phone. Seems a bit unsporting but suppose no different from Irish coursing. 

57 minutes ago, TOMO said:

tell you what though them hares was flying....don't recon mc dogs would get a bend in..

When Sandy pops he will see how fast a coursing bred is compared to a galago mate on dry land them galago are lacking a quick turn a foot when they get there they aren’t gearing up quick enough for the kill one could say they are missing a gear lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

When Sandy pops he will see how fast a coursing bred is compared to a galago mate on dry land them galago are lacking a quick turn a foot when they get there they aren’t gearing up quick enough for the kill one could say they are missing a gear lol

I recon your missing a gear...lol

• Haha 8
19 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Not with his thermal he sees hedgehogs ya know ? add on the 500m lamp nothing is safe day or night ?

still got to stop em ? 

if you read the small print on the pulsar thermals it says not compatible with a whippet or kelpie x you may aswell get a catapult ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 6
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

still got to stop em ? 

if you read the small print on the pulsar thermals it says not compatible with a whippet or kelpie x you may aswell get a catapult ? 

Ya muppet I never used a thermal never needed to I spot em long before you worked out it’s a stone giving heat off the morning sun  or worked out it’s a partridge or a hedgehog taking a stroll ? guessing you own a fish finder for when u go fishing lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ya muppet I never used a thermal never needed to I spot em long before you worked out it’s a stone giving heat off the morning sun  or worked out it’s a partridge or a hedgehog taking a stroll ? guessing you own a fish finder for when u go fishing lol 

it’s easily done on grass land permission ? 

soon get used to the thermals what’s what 

makes it easier poaching 

the muppet stops more a season then you mate ? 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s easily done on grass land permission ? 

soon get used to the thermals what’s what 

makes it easier poaching 

the muppet stops more a season then you mate ? 

So how easy do you want it ? A dog bred to kill a thermal to make life easier and a lamp that lights up

the moon and all the summer to knock em over hang on while I lololol 

• Haha 6