Kickboxing equipment

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly mate , I have a bag bracket , a Lonsdale bag that’s light enough to take off and take inside but it’s f***ing pink !!?? both like new , I moved over lockdown and I’m moving again in summ

The best gloves I’ve seen were made by wrapping rope around your hands, dipping the front of them in glue and then pressing them into broken glass 

I don’t want out for them like 

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, mushroom said:

So true!

37 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Get a pair of Thai pads mate, no need to batter shins with wine bottles, or rolling pins

You can hardly get a good quality pair of pads for 170 bar these days pal 

yokkao made a mistake about 18 month ago on there site and we’re selling them at 89.99 for a day or two until they noticed 

plus you always need someone to hold them for ya …..

11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You can hardly get a good quality pair of pads for 170 bar these days pal 

yokkao made a mistake about 18 month ago on there site and we’re selling them at 89.99 for a day or two until they noticed 

plus you always need someone to hold them for ya …..

At 40 I still have shins like steel mate but they hurt and they’re always gonna hurt. Pads is the best way when training ;) 

27 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Always liked Damien mate, like an English Ramon Dekkers, have you got any Thai trainers in Ireland Francie?

Yeah Damien is quality,his technique is masterclass lpd

Yes there's a good few ,there's also irish trainers an there flying,a guy Ryan sheehan is from Cork,he won the wbc belt from a very good tai last time out,he is fighting a living legend of muay tai in couple of weeks johmod,also another excellent young fighter nico carillo is taking on seskan,an buakaw will be in attendance also,plus doing a seminar in Cork,going to be amazing.

Irish muay tai is flying they've some great fighters lpd

Screenshot_20220320-214845_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Francie
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yeah Damien is quality,his technique is masterclass lpd

Yes there's a good few ,there's also irish trainers an there flying,a guy Ryan sheehan is from Cork,he won the wbc belt from a very good tai last time out,he is fighting a living legend of muay tai in couple of weeks johmod,also another excellent young fighter nico carillo is taking on seskan,an buakaw will be in attendance also,plus doing a seminar in Cork,going to be amazing.

Irish muay tai is flying they've some great fighters lpd

Screenshot_20220320-214845_Facebook.jpg

Good stuff mate, my trainer was under Master Toddy then Master A, when Toddy went to Vegas, done a couple training courses with Master A they were rough lol

12 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Good stuff mate, my trainer was under Master Toddy then Master A, when Toddy went to Vegas, done a couple training courses with Master A they were rough lol

The notorious master a? Lol

Did you compete lpd an do you still train?

Was diagnosed with a hiatus hernia, and couldn't train properly anymore, but always maintained an interest, I remember my trainer relating a story of Toddy doing demonstrations of kicking lit cigarettes from sky high mirror balls, and the Taekwondo teams asking him to give it up ,as he was putting them to shame, also he said Toddy was big for a Thai about 13 stone and he would nearly split the bags with his round kicks

• Like 1