Kickboxing equipment

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly mate , I have a bag bracket , a Lonsdale bag that’s light enough to take off and take inside but it’s f***ing pink !!?? both like new , I moved over lockdown and I’m moving again in summ

The best gloves I’ve seen were made by wrapping rope around your hands, dipping the front of them in glue and then pressing them into broken glass 

I don’t want out for them like 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Yea that’s what I was thinking of, not as good as bloodsport thow but both great films 

My mate has a part in bloodsport, he also did another film where he was the principle star, a really low budget Hong Kong martial arts movie, the odd thing is Walshie the mod on here knew him when my mate was a taxi driver in Surrey. 

4 hours ago, mackem said:

My mate has a part in bloodsport, he also did another film where he was the principle star, a really low budget Hong Kong martial arts movie, the odd thing is Walshie the mod on here knew him when my mate was a taxi driver in Surrey. 

Who was he in bloodsport, any of the fighters ?

1 minute ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Who was he in bloodsport, any of the fighters ?

Yes mate, I will see if I can find footage of him flying through the air kicking a board, he still gets the piss taken because of it, might have gone on to do big things in Hollywood as he was like dolph lundgren and was a good martial artist, but he went on strike for better money, Hong Kong is a small place, he ended up forming a Dreamboys type male exotic dancer troupe performing for Chinese ladies, I heard from him last year, he was doing a bodyguarding job in Thailand. 

6 hours ago, mackem said:

Paulo T, Or big Don?

Edited by low plains drifter
Whiff of Namman oil
18 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Paulo T, Or big Don?

This is him,at 01:07,supposed to be an English Lord, you can see his butler holding his jacket, he went on strike ? for more cash and his scenes ended up on the cutting room floor. 

I loved Hong Kong back then, the whole vibe, I was in a Jackie Chan movie, filmed for a couple of days and my one spoken sentence was cut out, still see me but no fame. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

This is him,at 01:07,supposed to be an English Lord, you can see his butler holding his jacket, he went on strike ? for more cash and his scenes ended up on the cutting room floor. 

I loved Hong Kong back then, the whole vibe, I was in a Jackie Chan movie, filmed for a couple of days and my one spoken sentence was cut out, still see me but no fame. 

f***ing love it,bloodsport an kickboxing,ohh aye

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

Thought you were talking about big Bolo lol, you live some life kidder, used to love all these films when I was a kid, used to go to old Leos video shop, and he'd ask are these for your brother?, as we were under age lol 

• Haha 2
On 17/03/2022 at 21:21, Welsh_red said:

My 12 year old had started kickboxing this last month and although its early days hes really enjoying it . Theirs a old heavy punch bag in the garden hes been hitting every night and ive bought the glove pads so hes smacking hell into my hands all the time . I want to get him a freestanding kickboxing bag like the ones in the gym hes been going to but the only ones i seem to find online have big heavy bases that you fill with sand or water and the ones in the gym seen to have a spongey bit on the bottom for low leg kicks . Anybody on here know what that type of bag would be ? Also are any of them any good outside in all weathers or do they do covers for them? I have zero knowledge in any if this stuff but im all for encouraging this type of thing for him

Get a pair of Thai pads mate, no need to batter shins with wine bottles, or rolling pins

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Thought you were talking about big Bolo lol, you live some life kidder, used to love all these films when I was a kid, used to go to old Leos video shop, and he'd ask are these for your brother?, as we were under age lol 

Bloke that trained me knew Bolo ?

• Like 1