Bitch lined

Nice drive up north east at the weekend to line my bitch. This is the sire the dog on the left.  Nice well put together dog standing at about 12 " tts. Fingers crossed the bitch has taken as I'm keeping two pups back an a few lads are taking the rest. He's a well put together dog stunning head nice tight feet nice good spring on ribs just a cracking dog I'm pleased. 

Screenshot_20220226-093649_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priorities are right then

Nice drive up north east at the weekend to line my bitch. This is the sire the dog on the left.  Nice well put together dog standing at about 12 " tts. Fingers crossed the bitch has taken as I'm keepi

My favourite thread atm. God, I'm sad ?‍♀️ Cheers, D.

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Nice drive up north east at the weekend to line my bitch. This is the sire the dog on the left.  Nice well put together dog standing at about 12 " tts. Fingers crossed the bitch has taken as I'm keeping two pups back an a few lads are taking the rest. He's a well put together dog stunning head nice tight feet nice good spring on ribs just a cracking dog I'm pleased. 

If he works in the ground as good as he looks 

thatll do mate ?

ATB Tony

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

In cracking looking dog pal….. but all the qualities you mentioned, you never once mentioned working ability, what it’s doing?, how many seasons under its belt ? …. Are you breeding to work the progeny on game or just to show ? 
good luck with it whatever you do ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bootsha said:

In cracking looking dog pal….. but all the qualities you mentioned, you never once mentioned working ability, what it’s doing?, how many seasons under its belt ? …. Are you breeding to work the progeny on game or just to show ? 
good luck with it whatever you do ?

Am hoping to use the pups I keep back for cover work an maybe abit more but will see about that .  The sire ive used has seen work but not my place to start talking about what he has an hasn't done. But hes 3 seasons in . He's a well put together dog an got decent parenting. Grand sire is owned by a lad up Northumberland same again smart looking dog an seen abit he's still with owner doing abit. ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Am hoping to use the pups I keep back for cover work an maybe abit more but will see about that .  The sire ive used has seen work but not my place to start talking about what he has an hasn't done. But hes 3 seasons in . He's a well put together dog an got decent parenting. Grand sire is owned by a lad up Northumberland same again smart looking dog an seen abit he's still with owner doing abit. ? 

Buy a fukcing spaniel if you want a dog to work cover that’s not a Lakeland’s job ……

• Like 8
9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcukkng spoofer,  no your place but you’ll put pic of somebody else’s dog up, why no post a pic if your bitch ?

There's a big difference from putting a picture up of the dog than what graft it does on an open forum ?

8 hours ago, socks said:

Buy a fukcing spaniel if you want a dog to work cover that’s not a Lakeland’s job ……

A spaniel is great for working most cover an land. But hard thick cover a spaniel hasn't the right coat for that. My pals got a spaniel an it's f****d when it comes to tight cover. An the bitch I've got here is a parson bitch so will be just right for cover an the rest. She's a great dog round cover just since she f****d her leg up an had opp she's not been same. So will stay with me but won't do much. 

Screenshot_20220206-122002_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2
9 hours ago, socks said:

Did you not have a spaniel terrier wich you used for working cover ? Then parted with as you said your russel x whippet worked cover well enough? And there plenty terriers out there working cover alot better than some spaniels , and most spaniels won't kill in cover maybe he needs that