15 year old tiktok stars father shoots dead her stalker....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't be happy with my daughter having a million followers on the web...?....how many more weirdos are going to  come out the woodwork??

But it’s not innocent though is it, because the internet is no place for innocence.    unfortunately, and disgustingly, her 1 million followers won’t be made up primarily of similar aged girls.

Ffs,how's she acting a slag?....she is dressed like many everyday girls her age,....crude approach to it in all honesty... So your walking down the road,a young girl is coming your way....you can

Posted Images

Good on him. Stalkers get away with too much. I don't particularly sympathise with celebrities and people desperate to be in the lime light. Not sure I'd allow a teenager to be on tik tok though, but I don't understand the modern social media thing. I'll be keeping mine away from it for as long as possible, I don't think it brings anything good at a young age...

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I wouldn't be happy with my daughter having a million followers on the web...?....how many more weirdos are going to  come out the woodwork??

Not many I’m guessing if they think her pop will rinse them with a Glock ! Lol ? 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I did a little research, there was another guy obsessing over her last year, a sex offender, used to call her baby girl and offered a thousand dollars for her private number, and another guy used to follow her from school. 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

read the article... The Dad said he doesn't want her to stop tiktoking? ..I find that a bit strange?

The dad is cashing in, he said he reminds people of her age when they ask her private page for explicit content. 

That stand your ground law in some states, is just a license to pop some cnut ?

Not that I’m disagreeing with it mind but these parents were/are letting a 14 year old child sexualise herself online and sell the photos to random weirdos. Surely you have to take some form of responsibility for this death.

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

That stand your ground law in some states, is just a license to pop some cnut ?

Not that I’m disagreeing with it mind but these parents were/are letting a 14 year old child sexualise herself online and sell the photos to random weirdos. Surely you have to take some form of responsibility for this death.

spot on, this 1 million arent following her for her views on current affairs are they! theyll be mainly nonces and anyone can see that 

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

spot on, this 1 million arent following her for her views on current affairs are they! theyll be mainly nonces and anyone can see that 

My daughter was banned from using any device in her bedroom until she was 17! Latest iPhone? Wanna chat with mates? Tough shit! Front room love ?

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

The top n bottom is the kid tried to blaze his way into a family home with bad intent he got the treatment he needed I not agree with tik tok kids but they all on it do it.  They all want fast track to fame n money 

Which is why as parents it’s up to us to educate, guide and where necessary smash the fuuck out of their devices ;)

Only reason my eldest abided by the rules was because she didn’t want to see her iPhone10 or whatever the hell it was fall 4 stories out of the window ?

• Like 1