15 year old tiktok stars father shoots dead her stalker....

Incel develops infatuation, misconstrues the private photos as meaning more than a financial transaction, gets rebuked, unrequited love/lust, if I can't have her no one else can, she is leading me on, lucky he only had a shotgun and not the incel spree killers weapon of choice an AR-15.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't be happy with my daughter having a million followers on the web...?....how many more weirdos are going to  come out the woodwork??

But it’s not innocent though is it, because the internet is no place for innocence.    unfortunately, and disgustingly, her 1 million followers won’t be made up primarily of similar aged girls.

Ffs,how's she acting a slag?....she is dressed like many everyday girls her age,....crude approach to it in all honesty... So your walking down the road,a young girl is coming your way....you can

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Then equally unless you have a successful child with a million followers you’ll never understand either… see how that works?

If you don’t agree with me then just don’t agree with me. No need to try to discredit me with some trivial rule on who’s allowed an opinion.

Again, like I said, unless you have a child, all your hypothesese etc,  mean f**k ALL!!

You WILL NOT understand until/unless you have your own kids, ............ FACT

• Haha 1

Wasn't that long ago I was in school. I remember when I was 14 all the girls going on about there older boyfriends, how big there Johnsons were etc.

Some of you older boys have no idea how the world works anymore. Same as I said in another post about most men think there mothers are angels, you'll be surprised how many of your daughters are being passed around like a parcel amongst the local weed dealers and are loving every minute of it.

Another thing I noticed is that the stricter father's where on there daughter's the worse they where when daddy wasn't around. If you repress something it comes back to bite you on the backside.

A few of you need to wake up and smell the roses, rather than looking at the world through your rose tinted spectacles at your darling daughter's.

7 hours ago, shaaark said:

Again, like I said, unless you have a child, all your hypothesese etc,  mean f**k ALL!!

You WILL NOT understand until/unless you have your own kids, ............ FACT

Do you have a kid with a million followers on TikTok? :whistling:

FACT :laugh:

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

The real truth in this is that nobody actually knows what the family situation and what the dynamics in that family are. 

Very true…….but that don’t usually stop us ! Lol ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, gamerooster said:

Wasn't that long ago I was in school. I remember when I was 14 all the girls going on about there older boyfriends, how big there Johnsons were etc.

Some of you older boys have no idea how the world works anymore. Same as I said in another post about most men think there mothers are angels, you'll be surprised how many of your daughters are being passed around like a parcel amongst the local weed dealers and are loving every minute of it.

Another thing I noticed is that the stricter father's where on there daughter's the worse they where when daddy wasn't around. If you repress something it comes back to bite you on the backside.

A few of you need to wake up and smell the roses, rather than looking at the world through your rose tinted spectacles at your darling daughter's.

Aye no bother Levi bellfield. 

• Haha 7

The more you post...the stranger I find your replies?...your either talking from personal experience or your a right f***ing wrong UN,that's not flagged up on the radar ....YET??? do you give discounts for blowies? You sound like a right women hater...you been wronged in the past? Found a few lads hanging out the arse of your own bird? What's happened to you,in your short little life to make you believe your views??? Genuine question...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

One of my concerns with tech with regards youth/kids is the addiction side of things , and how quickly it becomes so important, they've all got algorithms god only knows what all this does to a developing mind, confidence, general mental well-being. Also seen kids on tablets in restaurants/ferreting/fishing, I know it's a convenient distraction and an educational tool but I think the world is going to have some amount fallout. I personally would like to see and end to tik tok , FB , etc but maybe that is ignorance on my part. I don't get it....

Sad life If those are the only types of girls you know. You need to get out and meet girls who have been brought up, not dragged up. 

There’s a difference between strict cnut and strict teaching. Proud to say my daughter respects herself, I couldn’t ask for more ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 7
4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Do you have a kid with a million followers on TikTok? :whistling:

FACT :laugh:

Like mushroom said to you in one of his replies, where I've said 'you' and 'your not', I wasn't singling you out, it was a general sort of wording.

A TikTok account?!  f****n grow up!!  ? ? 

I have always believed it comes down to communication, it’s amazing the amount of people who have never spoken openly and regularly with their kids about “awkward” things, wether thats because of a lack of experience or not feeling comfortable or whatever.

Fact is, no dad wants to talk to his daughter about boys and sex and all that’s stuff but they will grow up and if you leave them unprepared for the reality’s then you have done them a massive dis-service.

Who knows better about how blokes think than blokes ?……no good leaving that to their mum, she won’t know, she will only know girl stuff.

Your kids will grow up, they will meet people and they will do exactly what you did except if you do your job they won’t make the same f**k ups hopefully……but that can only happen if you are honest and put your own embarrassment aside and don’t bury your head in the sand.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have always believed it comes down to communication, it’s amazing the amount of people who have never spoken openly and regularly with their kids about “awkward” things, wether thats because of a lack of experience or not feeling comfortable or whatever.

Fact is, no dad wants to talk to his daughter about boys and sex and all that’s stuff but they will grow up and if you leave them unprepared for the reality’s then you have done them a massive dis-service.

Who knows better about how blokes think than blokes ?……no good leaving that to their mum, she won’t know, she will only know girl stuff.

Your kids will grow up, they will meet people and they will do exactly what you did except if you do your job they won’t make the same f**k ups hopefully……but that can only happen if you are honest and put your own embarrassment aside and don’t bury your head in the sand.

Exactly how I think mate. We have a thing since she was a little girl where she can always ask me a question and I’ll answer it honestly. I’ve always told her what is fact and what is my opinion and that she should be the one to form her own. We’ve spoke about every topic you can imagine. Fills you with a sense of security that they’ve got the tools to go out on their own ;)

• Like 2