• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stick a link up mate.  

Was at a function  Saturday , 99.9 percent males , young serving girl slipped and dropped a few glasses off a tray and smashed them .    all the alpha males , balls deep into singing a Taylor s

This thread will go catastrophically down hill when a certain deviant matadwarf finds it.

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Some lads on here with some seriously fcuked up issues. Lol. 

? Isn't there just pmsl times I've collapsed in a pile of my own urine reading some of the bilge on here, eh I'm sure some of you are trying send me round the bend, well it won't work I tells ya, I'm already there . Eh hello ? somebody's knocking at my door sid, is it the TV man. Bollocks 

• Haha 4

The working men's clubs allways had a no women rule for the bar, until the equalities act came out.

Some of the private clubs tried to hold out, but most gave up and allowed women to become "associate members".

I remember when Carters Wine Lodge in Newcastle had a women only lounge, and a Labour Club on the outskirts had a men only bar and a women only lounge.

Now you can't get moved in most bars and clubs for kids running around !

Cheers.

Theres something to be said for 'male only' and 'female only' meeting places.  Lots of societies seem to favour that arrangement. Personally I miss the 'male only' bars. 

I like the story about the jock  in a bar quietly supping his pint. Some posh Englishmen enter the bar and say "Good evening".

The jock snarls: "I came here to drink Jimmy, no tae f****n talk".?

Pubs used to be about getting away from women and kids. There's no escape now.?

When I lived in Saudi, women weren't allowed to drive, weren't allowed to get a passport or travel without a male relatives permission, weren't allowed to go to football matches or sporting events, had separate areas in cafes and restaurants, etc.

All changed now, they have jobs, drive, travel.

Woke, snowflake Saudis.......who would have thought it ? ?

Cheers.

• Haha 2