Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, mackem said:

The more I think about this the less  sense it makes,  if they really wanted them out of action they would have just popped them in the skull and not filmed it , now they have a load of injured soldiers to try and move about,  it doesn't quite add up does it...

• Like 2
10 hours ago, New moon said:

I've been following so called conspiracy for over 20yr mate, whist there is some obvious fakes involved, some have called it bang on, lets just hope good triumphs over evil.

It will in the end new moon,but it will get alot worse before then imo.

Iv read about there invisible stamp people will receive,it will be visible under certain light,maybe that will be the buying an selling mechanism in the future,who knows?

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

? Your a very young looking 60 year old....... Thank you sir ? everyone's being taken for a ride, those "Ukrainians" are like the bearded "Children" shipped onto the UK mainland. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This has been an ongoing policy through Europe for decades……why is this news to anyone ?

What part of “you are being replaced” is nobody understanding ? 

• Like 9
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3