Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

After trump imposed the sanctions on Iran. China and Iran increased economic and military corporation.                                                                                        When the West makes  enemies , China moves in and makes friends. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, paul sr said:

After trump imposed the sanctions on Iran. China and Iran increased economic and military corporation.                                                                                        When the West makes  enemies , China moves in and makes friends. 

Indeed but China Iran 23 billion trade , China US about £150billion, don't quote me I thought it was much higher....Iran has oil and gas, that's why America are looking to invade if they get too friendly with China ....

Just now, scotty12 said:

What about this for pottyness the Queen will be announced dead publicly in March 

D39A90C7-D25D-452F-8451-FAFDBA659634.jpeg

Well you've got decent odds in your favour lol. Chuck in a few other 95 year obituaries and I'll believe you.....?

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Borr said:

By Western , do you mean Polish or German ?

The EU and others putting sanctions on over the election rigging and uprising, it was really one for its own people to work out imo 

I've just read that we the UK have put Sanctions on Belarus today,  it's already a very poor country its the common people who will ultimately suffer as usual

WWW.GOV.UK

The Foreign Secretary launched a first tranche of sanctions against Belarusian individuals and...

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3