Russia Ukraine WW3

13 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Thought I'd actually found some credible news to support this claim, but yet again no. Is this the extent of journalism that actually passes as 'evidence' these days for the public to believe there's a war going on??!!

I want to believe the consensus, but it's not holding water.....yet again.

Screenshot_20220226-105526~2.png

I also found this clip that they shown to be very suspicious..it was like an excerpt from first blood...this is a Russian war ship... Lay down your weapons... Fxck you Russia...

I mean seriously... For starters they were hardly rocking up dressed as a fishing vessel looking like Captain Bird's eye..who the fxck else was going to be pulling up with massive guns on a boat... Then the whole fxck you Russia...that's like a line from one of those shit American hero war films...

Also why were they on deadly snake island Jesus even that name is like something from enter the dragon.. without anti aircraft guns or even a bazooka to put a hole in the side of the ship... For me the whole thing wreeks of desperation... And I'm still laughing at the petrol bombs..

I mean they might have been alright in the bogside from the 70s to the 90s holding out one Tin pig and 2 jeeps for an hour... But cmon now..this is supposed war in 2022..

Anyway should be all over in the next 48 hours... I got a WhatsApp at 0400 to say socks his whip X and stiffmeister had just boarded a stealth fighter jet to be parachuted in by 1300 GMT today...and they both have been supplied with just one Swiss army knife each and no radio contact...until mission secured...

• Haha 5

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Thought I'd actually found some credible news to support this claim, but yet again no. Is this the extent of journalism that actually passes as 'evidence' these days for the public to believe there's a war going on??!!

I want to believe the consensus, but it's not holding water.....yet again.

Screenshot_20220226-105526~2.png

Idiots if you ask me, everyone on Facebook is cumming over this #gofuckyourself 

clap for Ukraine this Thursday!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I also found this clip that they shown to be very suspicious..it was like an excerpt from first blood...this is a Russian war ship... Lay down your weapons... Fxck you Russia...

I mean seriously... For starters they were hardly rocking up dressed as a fishing vessel looking like Captain Bird's eye..who the fxck else was going to be pulling up with massive guns on a boat... Then the whole fxck you Russia...that's like a line from one of those shit American hero war films...

Also why were they on deadly snake island Jesus even that name is like something from enter the dragon.. without anti aircraft guns or even a bazooka to put a hole in the side of the ship... For me the whole thing wreeks of desperation... And I'm still laughing at the petrol bombs..

I mean they might have been alright in the bogside from the 70s to the 90s holding out one Tin pig and 2 jeeps for an hour... But cmon now..this is supposed war in 2022..

Anyway should be all over in the next 48 hours... I got a WhatsApp at 0400 to say socks his whip X and stiffmeister had just boarded a stealth fighter jet to be parachuted in by 1300 GMT today...and they both have been supplied with just one Swiss army knife each and no radio contact...until mission secured...

And its down in the bogside where I long to be ? 

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Either MC is Dog Fox or one of his close relatives. Both talk shoite about what they know nothing about ;)

between you and daft lad you do more talking shite then you do running out  daft lad has a staffy and you have a pet in a country coursing is legal 

on a hunting site talking shite about everything bar hunting  his name should be

i catch a fish now and again 

and yours should be the dog walker 

Just now, stop.end said:

Pooof... And just like that we bombarded them with more fear...

Mate they are falling over themselves with these Ukraine filters it makes me sick I just said to the mrs I’m so glad I come on here as it’s the only time I get to speak to sensible people, 

my Facebook is only for my business page anyway but I’ve been restricted now for commenting I think the dudes on the island are idiots.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Mate they are falling over themselves with these Ukraine filters it makes me sick I just said to the mrs I’m so glad I come on here as it’s the only time I get to speak to sensible people, 

my Facebook is only for my business page anyway but I’ve been restricted now for commenting I think the dudes on the island are idiots.

Sensible ? but it is no holds barred on here, and i do love a wrestle.

29 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Absolute garbage 

who the f**k would give socks a knife ??

• Haha 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3