Russia Ukraine WW3

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lying in the dark , with a provo company . 

come out ya cowardly fenians , oh come on out and fight , but He cried I’m only joking when he heard my armalite . 

??

A comrade on me left and another on me right, and a clip of ammunition for me little armature.

Must admit the bog wogs do make good music ? 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

Joe McDonnell and Grace take some beating imho but Auf weiserdhen to crossmaglen just pips them

8 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

A comrade on me left and another on me right, and a clip of ammunition for me little armature.

Must admit the bog wogs do make good music ? 

INEWS.CO.UK

China, which has long been ally of Putin-led Russia, was expected to vote against the motion.

Sanctions against India, UAE and China…….immediately imposed…

Stop buying on wish….

Remember Neville and appeasement…..

We cannot stand idly by……

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Setenta said:

Many of the our MP's could learn a thing or two from the Ukrainian president and government officials!

i like klitschko but always tough in the ring lets hope he doesnt hurt his shoulder and quit like he did against byrd lol

48 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Absolute garbage 

who the f**k would give socks a knife ??

Lol..hey your not supposed to be texting you'll give away your location...it's just dawned on me..that's your plan ??..

Lol sitting here watching rise of the footsoldier 4 on your recommendation from last film you watched... ?

9 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..hey your not supposed to be texting you'll give away your location...it's just dawned on me..that's your plan ??..

Lol sitting here watching rise of the footsoldier 4 on your recommendation from last film you watched... ?

“Go on rolphie , hit him” ???

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Tony is very funny

3 hours ago, gamerooster said:

Right lads back on track, it seems me and mchull are with putin along with the Irish lads who realize the hypocrisy of the uk taking the moral high ground.

Everyone who isn't is a puppet controlled by the media and the peados we call government.

But gamerooster tge irish arent with putin, they went all 4th reich and went EU, so ireland is controlled by tge eu in the south and part of the uk in the north, now if ireland was truly fighting for independence id admire that but they just gave it to brussels. And what a shame

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But gamerooster tge irish arent with putin, they went all 4th reich and went EU, so ireland is controlled by tge eu in the south and part of the uk in the north, now if ireland was truly fighting for independence id admire that but they just gave it to brussels. And what a shame

Don't worry mate, when Belgium falls to the god of war putin you will be free once again.... until the red army lands at your shores. 

6 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Don't worry mate, when Belgium falls to the god of war putin you will be free once again.... until the red army lands at your shores. 

Im in northern ireland. Or the occupied 6 counties if it makes ya feel better lol

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Sad 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3