Russia Ukraine WW3

I learnt my lesson when I was 18 , a good looking girl walked up to me and slapped her lips on me in the pub , I thought I was gods gift until I realised a 20 was missing out my pocket....never again ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Russians getting knee-capped in the last few seconds of the vid. 

https://files.catbox.moe/juxmpi.mp4

That's rough mate ...I'd like to know more about the details, maybe this bunch were especially hated for something they have done or special forces they don't want back in the feild...

7 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Would that be classed as a war crime? 

Exactly what I thought, the west should make it clear that weapons and aid will stop if any evidence of war crimes comes to light 

• Like 2

There's a few tweets out now saying the footage is fake, spread by the ruskies to discredit Ukraine, the war fought on social media is every bit as dirty as the actual one in Ukraine. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, mackem said:

There's a few tweets out now saying the footage is fake, spread by the ruskies to discredit Ukraine, the war fought on social media is every bit as dirty as the actual one in Ukraine. 

Didn't look fake one guys leg was nearly hanging off but who knows,  this is the problem with bite size bits of information,  it could even have been from 2014 as some videos have been,  difficult to justify if right.

• Like 2

Its about time people of the world ditched the scum leaders/ governments and lived in peace, im sure theres a better way than this, who needs people that have been compromised in the epstein, maxwell, Israel sting, we are constantly at war makes ya sick to see it

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3