I currently mooch about in a cheap pair of wellies. Problem is they break quite quickly and always leak! Ive tried different types but they all only seem to last a month or so ( lots of thorns, slate that seem to cut and puncture them) What do you guys mooch about in? Any recommendations? 
thank you

I gave up on wellies years ago , tried again in more recent years,pull my socks off in minutes and clunk about feet either hot or cold, can't see why anyone would wear them unless fishing lol. I wear lowas but gonna go back to danner had lowas about 5 years but a heavy boot , going for comfort over longevity...

• Like 1

Store called decathlon , ordered a pair wellies from there , worn them minimum of 3 days a week last two years and still going strong , also tried aigles and muck boots but the Solange from decathlon are by far a better wellie and are dirt cheap , mine cost £40 , my mate has the better ones for £60 and there the same but warmer 

• Like 2

Aldi neoprene wellies have been a revelation for me... £19.99, comfy, warm and really tough.

Got 18 months out of the last pair and that was almost daily use, with ratting tips and bramble most weekends.

And when they go it's no issue at that price.

No point being a welly snob in this game. ?

2 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Grubs snowline ? 

I got a pair last year, very good so far. I ordered the Tayline I think but out of stock so they sent them instead (should have been 10 or 15 quid dearer).

Very comfy, obviously warm and quite grippy. Just see how long they last before saying they're the best I've had but so far 9/10.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Aigle wellies if the woods or farms are flooded or very marshy/boggy.

Lundhags if the ground's more than a bit damp but not flooded.

Altra Lone Peaks for everything else. Merino socks are a must though so that, if my feet get wet from puddles, river crossings etc, my tootsies will stay warm.?

• Like 2
22 hours ago, dytkos said:

I got a pair last year, very good so far. I ordered the Tayline I think but out of stock so they sent them instead (should have been 10 or 15 quid dearer).

Very comfy, obviously warm and quite grippy. Just see how long they last before saying they're the best I've had but so far 9/10.

Cheers, D.

Im on my 3rd pair in 7/8 year but out a lot in them and only lost the first pair jumping a fence and got caught up on the top strand ??