Millions in the bank,you can have just about any bird you want,role model to thousands of youngsters worldwide,clothing sponsors,discounted high performance motors,eat at the best places money can buy....

Still not enough??? Because he got to revert back  to being a f***ing animal....end up selling crack like the rest of his mates on the estate...watch this space...

• Like 11

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got kids of your own?...when a female,tells you No,it means No,not force it f***ing in them.,get em wet and they change their mind,that's alright?..some of the comments from some of you members ..

If my son spoke to a girl like that he wouldn’t be able to speak for a week. 

I have no interest in footballers, I have no interest in ethnics. I have zero interest in dirty tramps who shack up with ethnic footballers. And I have no interest in their domestic arrangements 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

I deffo think there needs to be serious penalty for those who accuse folk falsely. 

One thing I’ve noticed slightly as an aside is that we have created a generation which are retarded when it comes to risk  and think they live in an episode of skins.

One case I saw recently - two girls go to a hotel, one 24 and one 18, to hang out and take a load of coke etc with three blokes, one of which one of the girls vaguely knew. The older lass went home and left the 18 year old to Party on at some point in the night. 18 year old gets raped by one of the guys - aged 35. Like how did you not see that one coming ? 

I think we have gone from an age of contempt for victims to skepticism of victims…..both schools of thought are wrong imho.

None of it is helped by things like the “me too” hashtag attention junkies who could have potentially put serious sex offenders behind bars years ago but instead decided to wait while they earned 10 gazillion dollars making movies while other girls fell victims to these pond life…..the tabloid expose, the insta relationship, OK magazine and Katie Price on the telly !

It has trivialised the most serious of harm into something we just don’t take as serious as we should.

All of those “me too” cretins should be in jail for not speaking out years ago !

If we are going to take this stuff seriously then let’s take it seriously regardless imho mate.

Looks at Katie Price, that girl should be in a hospital, not on the telly and her stupid f***ing mum should be done for allowing her daughter to do things that brought her to this point.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Millions in the bank,you can have just about any bird you want,role model to thousands of youngsters worldwide,clothing sponsors,discounted high performance motors,eat at the best places money can buy....

Still not enough??? Because he got to revert back  to being a f***ing animal....end up selling crack like the rest of his mates on the estate...watch this space...

You are a loss to the social services ?

• Haha 2

After listening to the video how can any man condone or even say innocent until guilty? He’s on video threatening her to open her fuucking knees or else for Christ’s sake! 

The second my mrs gets near me (same room), I’m nicer than warm apple crumble with custard ? I was caught out years ago losing my temper, no threats, nothing like that but she’d dialled 999 (planned) and it recorded me ranting and raving that she was a cnut and I was fed up etc. it was enough for a conviction, all be it a plastic one in the words of the judge. People can be deceiving and evidence can be misconstrued but a threat to fuuck or else, it’s pretty black and white ffs! Worst I said was she was a spiteful ginger cnut who wanted to take full custody of my youngest, not bend over and take an ass pounding or I’ll fuuck ya face up and I still got bummed in court because the law is law!

• Like 4

Be a good time to challenge the german  cons to a game. I can see a film coming out of this. Few cameos of Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris thrown in. Oscars galore, especially if Prince Andrew could be found a part.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3