Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

1 hour ago, C.green said:

100% mate stand in a bucket of water for a minute swish round job done. Be amazed the shit in the bottom that comes out them nail beds tho

You'll know your self that dogs who's been on the land that's boggy an the black how much it beds to back of the bed of the nail. And if it's not cleaned out can cause some right problems. Best way is to get hose on it with hose running both hot an cold through an blast it out I've never had troubles myself but know lads where the dogs bed of nail has swollen up an looks sore 

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Grebster proper quiet, who reckons he running round garden with a teddy on string  for new  puppy to chase ?

He will be sat racking his brains to come up with an excuse as to why he let bangers down this morning and why he’s not got the long anticipated pup ?

• Haha 2
55 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Does that look like your price put me off ? it’s a few hundred quid you Wally, I don’t work or pay cnuts 40 ? quid a shift. My kids earn more than that working with me you plum? 3 fcukkng hundred quid ??

Mate I've just gone back to the message an the first bit of the message has gone where you pm me what's all that about. Heres all I can see now but you can edit your comment which is abit wrong  ? So say like now I've gone back to it you could of changed the c**t. Where's the beginning of the message ? There's only me saying 280 to 300 depending on breed. 

Screenshot_20220123-174918_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-174905_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Haha 1

Can't leave you alone for a minute, worried to death lol. 

Here's the latest for those concerned, especially Mary. 

I'm trying to sort something out. 

I was in two minds wether to get the dog truth be told for obvious reasons. 

Messaged the lad today but he ain't got back to me. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Mate I've just gone back to the message an the first bit of the message has gone where you pm me what's all that about. Heres all I can see now but you can edit your comment which is abit wrong  ? So say like now I've gone back to it you could of changed the c**t. Where's the beginning of the message ? There's only me saying 280 to 300 depending on breed. 

Screenshot_20220123-174918_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-174905_Chrome.jpg

i think he means in the topic mate when he said lovely birds how much they go for im not after buying. just interested ?

2 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

He will be sat racking his brains to come up with an excuse as to why he let bangers down this morning and why he’s not got the long anticipated pup ?

He didn't let me down a drove straight past the services. A knew he wouldn't of come been there before talkers lazy c**ts can't get up early enough..

• Like 2
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Hope ye get what ye want.  I know you a bit of a cock but still hope it’s decent ?

My main concern is bringing an older dog in to the house with this Akita. 

He's just turned 2 and the puppy head has gone and now getting aggressive with dogs. 

The 8 month old pup is a lovely dog, not going to lie. It's a big old pup, 26 inch already. 

If i had some pens built there would be no bother but I've told you I'm doing it arse over tit. 

I'm off work till Wednesday, one minute I've made my mind up I'm going for it, next minute my alter ego says no. ?