Nice morning

17 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Was watching hares boxing last month threw my mates thermal was watching 4 bucks chase a doe up and down a dyke last night tell you another thing Iv never new it as warm threw the night as it’s been not really had a winter have we

No point tell him he knows best mate 

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

still minus here in a morning jack anybbabys would freeze wouldn’t they 

Cause they might freeze but its with the change in the weather. How can a word it so youll understand a tried the climate change but that didnt work. So herr we go some days decent some days not lighter days not so lighter days warmer days not so warmer days you get ? ? 

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

still minus here in a morning jack anybbabys would freeze wouldn’t they 

The keeper next door to one of my permissions was watching a fox trying to take a new born muntie fawn last week through a NV,the doe and a buck muntie were both protecting the fawn.He watched until he had a safe shot on the fox and ended the torment for the deer..Plenty of young are born this time of year MC and i don't have a axe to grind with you and just stating facts bud..:victory:

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, fireman said:

I've held one in my hand bud :yes: ,i also don't tell lies......

It's true mate because weather hasn't been too bad an they'll carry them for at least 8 weeks so that takes us into march an weather will of picked up by then even more. They might get so called April showers but there hit an miss nowadays 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Don't know if it's relevant, but my hens and ducks came back on the lay about two weeks ago.

Pleasantly supprised, wasn't expecting it for another month or more.

Cheers.

My game birds have too mate I've goldfinches here that are pairing up too in flights 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's true mate because weather hasn't been too bad an they'll carry them for at least 8 weeks so that takes us into march an weather will of picked up by then even more. They might get so called April showers but there hit an miss nowadays 

carry them 6 week so you think a hare breeds for when it’s going to be freezing temps mate rightio ? 

26 minutes ago, fireman said:

The keeper next door to one of my permissions was watching a fox trying to take a new born muntie fawn last week through a NV,the doe and a buck muntie were both protecting the fawn.He watched until he had a safe shot on the fox and ended the torment for the deer..Plenty of young are born this time of year MC and i don't have a axe to grind with you and just stating facts bud..:victory:

as sheep said earlier in thread mounties breed al year mate 

all  i know is hares flying better than any month so far 

Edited by mC HULL