Nice morning

25 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I never used to struggle selling dog caught roe and one chef told me it was the best venison he had tasted each to their own i suppose and i get were you are coming from regards' getting a tug.

I prefer roe to red personally. 

• Like 1

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

500 yards is over quater of a Mile ffs. That's why your putting on hares managed to get to cover  lol. This is why many dogs are up for sale at 2 3 year old because they've been in the wrong hands. A couldn't even get upto 300 yards  they was off none was on there seats.   And they don't run about Mc only when there breeding or on an  evening when they start mooching about. Just admit to katchy that he was right an you was wrong be the bigger man. There breeding early due to climate change pressure an humidity in this country is f****d now. 

F2B19907-06A5-4795-BFF4-2400D8E04C6E.jpeg

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Where’s greb gone? Still on dishes duty or searching sown back a couch for few more quid for a pup?

What’s craic? Is greb thinking bout that 10 month old pup now or a younger pup he talking about ?

younger i think mate up past yours so you better start twitching that curtain just in case ? 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A buck on the randan who got nowt but harey ?fanny on his mind ?

? ?and bangers still couldn’t get close to em they let you get 10 foot off ? never mind if you slipped dog from a distance if they was boxing you a had hares to run all over pop up later in week katch  few lads popping don’t have to bring a dog mate just tell gl there not soft and boxing yet ?