Nice morning

Just now, king said:

Does the akita consider you to be the boss of the house mate or does he rebel a bit when you tell him..

In what way, I've had to belt him a couple of times because of some food aggression but other than that he's soft as a brush. 

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Penda said:

I did a couple of hours before the night approached my trusty sight hound and spaniels worked dense brash of the ground I was on but alas a few flirty runs and a tumbling about there was nothing taken home in the bag accept my tears of sorrows may be tomorrow or maybe not who knows all I know is 

I could kiss a mush 

Ffs ??

To be fair to greb I understand his issue and I think he's right holding of .but there's nothing to say if you got a young small pup when that grows to 26 inch the Akita won't nail that. but me personally I couldn't own a dog that is dog aggressive .it's a one way ticket because there a liability and a accident waiting to happen .is there No one that could take the Akita of you or someone that would house the pup till you sort something greb

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

To be fair to greb I understand his issue and I think he's right holding of .but there's nothing to say if you got a young small pup when that grows to 26 inch the Akita won't nail that. but me personally I couldn't own a dog that is dog aggressive .it's a one way ticket because there a liability and a accident waiting to happen .is there No one that could take the Akita of you or someone that would house the pup till you sort something greb

You're right mate, my old man's  Akita used to have hold of my lurcher when he stepped out of line but it was just a case of putting him in his place. 

I can't get rid of him mate, not my style tbh. 

It's not just the Akita mate, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand why it's better to rear a dog up from a young pup.