Nice morning

Just now, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Why didn’t you just say no thanks it’s to old for me, I spent about an hour yesterday finding out more about the pup for you ?

Cos am itching for one mate, heads doing overtime cos my heart is saying yes. ?

Funny you say that mate, I've found all the details about the breeding just by chance today on FB. 

As mC will have told you i want to know the un's and outs of a ducks arse. 

He's a beauty of a pup mind, you seen it, what you reckon about coursing breds going back to pures? 

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, brambles said:

I really can't believe how people are trying to give problem solving answers in regards to keeping a boisterous young pup with a fully grown Akita and thinking that a walk around the park or hand feeding in the kitchen will resolve any animosity or jealousy. Do yourself a favor infact dog the pup a favor and don't do it, it will all endvin tears 

How would you introduce them mate..just throw them both in the garden and stand back 

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Build a double kennel and run,with solid dividers... exercise them together daily...or leave the lawn shitter inside??? there's always options and a way round things...how bad you want it?20160929_185646.jpg.3e3e8cc1d79c0795ffca6a3ae0eb49c9.jpg

?the lawn shitter ? the name as stuck now   ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

How would you introduce them mate..just throw them both in the garden and stand back 

come back ten mins later ? the lawn shitter  proberbly a been throated ? greb have to bury it with its favourite meal a donar kebab ? ? ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, king said:

No mate I fcuking wouldn't, if I didn't have secure individual kennels I wouldn't even contemplate it infact I would even have the fcuking Akita to sart with, but you fcuking stroll on with your stupid ideas, the pup will be the loser 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

come back ten mins later ? the lawn shitter  proberbly a been throated ? greb have to bury it with its favourite meal a donar kebab ? ? ?

I know coursing breds are phenomenal athletes but come on. ?

That would be a result if it did happen, Akita cowering to it. ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Kebab house lads be gutted they lost there best customer ??

5 minutes ago, brambles said:

No mate I fcuking wouldn't, if I didn't have secure individual kennels I wouldn't even contemplate it infact I would even have the fcuking Akita to sart with, but you fcuking stroll on with your stupid ideas, the pup will be the loser 

I've had staffs/ lurchers/ bull x/ pressa canarios/ Irish staff/ terriers/ all live together and brought in adult dogs and I've never ever had a fight over food ever....

So my stupid ideas seem to be working mate...

So to start the first dog wether an akita or what ever breed it is shouldn't be food aggressive..so when a new dog comes in a fight over food simply wouldn't happen would it..

28 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

If I'm honest greb don't bring another dog in while you have the akita . It sounds like kenneling two terriers together they might get on for years then bang one gets killed over something trivial .your akita is a liability but your choice your dog I know what I would do if I was in your boots 

What's funny dogman ?

12 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

If it's shown aggression in the past over food I certainly wouldn't be hand feeding both of them together to start with 

So what would you do mate..totally avoid feeding them together for maybe 8 or 10yrs..they are dogs mate not man eating lions...

The problem is the first dog being allowed to be food aggressive as a pup..any nonsense like that gets nipped in the bud when it raises its head..

2 minutes ago, king said:

I've had staffs/ lurchers/ bull x/ pressa canarios/ Irish staff/ terriers/ all live together and brought in adult dogs and I've never ever had a fight over food ever....

So my stupid ideas seem to be working mate...

So to start the first dog wether an akita or what ever breed it is shouldn't be food aggressive..so when a new dog comes in a fight over food simply wouldn't happen would it..

Never had a fight over food, what about kennel space, dominace, jealousy or any other factor that may arise, one hard snap or bite, grip or shake what one will be the loser? Certainly not the dominant Akita in its own domain, I hope I am totally wrong but I certainly wouldn't be putting the pup or young dog in the position where it could be seriously mauled or even killed but then again I don't seem to have your skill set ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1