Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They can be mate. 

Today I passed a couple with a big white malamute and a bitch akita, they asked to come over but told them not to bother cos he was wanting to nail the malamute. 

I've got him now so what can one do, looking back I should have just got a lurcher instead of getting a potential liability. 

A hit the c**t a few times with a 9mm an it thought a was playing there jackets are that thick jumping about on spot. Did it f**k know where it was coming from. The c**t was trying to barrel fence over jumping at it even at my son mate when he was playing in garden nasty dogs. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

In what way, I've had to belt him a couple of times because of some food aggression but other than that he's soft as a brush. 

In the way you just said mate..you've had to belt him a couple of times..he doesn't listen 100% to your voice hence he's rebeling a bit.

Get the pup and akita in the kitchen give them little bits of meat fed by hand each taking turns. a cooked chicken maybe feed them at each side of your left leg and right leg one dog either side of you.only give little bits at a time to each dog..and slowly bring your hand closer in by the end of the chicken Get them standing side by side..if the akita starts to show aggression when they start standing closer to each other..grab the akitas muzzle and firmly squeeze it until he yelps as soon as he yelps let go and continue feeding little bits again..you should only have to do that once and he will eat standing side by side with the runner...stopping food aggression with pups is easy but and older dog who has been the only dog you might have to be more firm with him ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

A hit the c**t a few times with a 9mm an it thought a was playing there jackets are that thick jumping about on spot. Did it f**k know where it was coming from. The c**t was trying to barrel fence over jumping at it even at my son mate when he was playing in garden nasty dogs. 

Tbf mate all ours have been soft with us and the family and that's all that really counts. 

1 minute ago, cantona said:

You keep them indoors with lighting and heating

I've got birds all over mate some with lights on some without a don't want them all starting off together as I use feeders for eggs so get more out of the birds instead of 3 clutches a get 4 or 5 depending. Then leave them to rear the last two clutches each pair. 

17 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A might of blanked but there's always the following weekend  ? 

I think  a good strategy you’ve got.  

next weekend when the farmer sees you on the land he won’t think for a minute your out coursing he will just think there’s that pudding again out walking his dog and carry on with his day. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Tbf mate all ours have been soft with us and the family and that's all that really counts. 

Then c**t next door doesn't walk it feeds it on chips an beans kids left overs been out side all winter rain snow you name it no kennel f****d up shit. 

2 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

next weekend when the farmer sees you on the land he won’t think for a minute your out coursing he will just think there’s that pudding again out walking his dog and carry on with his day. 

? 

1 minute ago, Mother_Mary said:

next weekend when the farmer sees you on the land he won’t think for a minute your out coursing he will just think there’s that pudding again out walking his dog and carry on with his 

Why thank you ? Mary 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've got birds all over mate some with lights on some without a don't want them all starting off together as I use feeders for eggs so get more out of the birds instead of 3 clutches a get 4 or 5 depending. Then leave them to rear the last two clutches each pair. 

I’ve a cage bred native goldie  nice type and mask , I’m after swoping for the same as mine are all to close, do you know anybody 

Just now, king said:

In the way you just said mate..you've had to belt him a couple of times..he doesn't listen 100% to your voice hence he's rebeling a bit.

Get the pup and akita in the kitchen give them little bits of meat fed by hand each taking turns. a cooked chicken maybe feed them at each side of your left leg and right leg one dog either side of you.only give little bits at a time to each dog..and slowly bring your hand closer in by the end of the chicken Get them standing side by side..if the akita starts to show aggression when they start standing closer to each other..grab the akitas muzzle and firmly squeeze it until he yelps as soon as he yelps let go and continue feeding little bits again..you should only have to do that once and he will eat standing side by side with the runner...stopping food aggression with pups is easy but and older dog who has been the only dog you might have to be more firm with him ?

He does mate, the food aggression was put of the blue. 

Obviously when dogs are pups you get them used to you being there when they're feeding. 

He was spot on, you could stroke him, take his dish off him the usual stuff. 

This is where it came as a shock, our lass gave him a bone and can't recall exactly what happened but as I went to get it he snarled, well obviously I gave him a belt and put him in his place and by the end of it I was taking the bone off him and he'd stopped showing signs of aggression. 

Like I said other than that episode when he was a pup he does as his told in the house and knows who's boss. 

They are dog dominant mate, the tricky part with that breed is just introducing a strange dog to them, they are bad enough out walking so I imagine it will be tenfold that in his own territory. 

Just now, cantona said:

I’ve a cage bred native goldie  nice type and mask , I’m after swoping for the same as mine are all to close, do you know anybody 

To be fair mate it's wrong time of year now lads will of sold most on an if not they'll have decent birds held back for march at Stafford bird auction or newark an get top prices for them. Am talking some bidding over them mad lol. A pal of mine bred 54 siberian pieds this year an walked away with 32 grand daft money. You should pick a native up for 180 get your self some native pieds that's where the money is mate. 

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

To be fair mate it's wrong time of year now lads will of sold most on an if not they'll have decent birds held back for march at Stafford bird auction or newark an get top prices for them. Am talking some bidding over them mad lol. A pal of mine bred 54 siberian pieds this year an walked away with 32 grand daft money. You should pick a native up for 180 get your self some native pieds that's where the money is mate. 

I’ve had them and the cock could possibly be non viss, easier swoping than selling and buying again if possible