Who's Thirty, Or Less?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Start my 70th year on Sunday. No real worries or problems. Champing at the bit to get this pup started ! Cheers.

Whats lads in their 20's/30's doing mincing about on here when theres fanny to chase and money to make you wouldnt have caught me f****n about on the internet as a younger man !

Are you Ray's son?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Cycled 12 miles with the pup, had a pub lunch halfway, got a puncture on the way back ? 

Home showered, big brew, ready for a walk round to the pub.

Only feel about 30 ? 

Cheers, D.

Them pensions must pay well going the pub twice a day?

4 minutes ago, sid g said:

lol ? i`d of been 18 or 19 i was pylon painting at the time fook did i get the piss took outta of me 

I'm glad I didn't put a then and now photo up as I have a photo from around the time of my my first lurcher, which was just after I left art college and a friend once said, while looking at the photo, "You look like a homeless girl."?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

lol ? i`d of been 18 or 19 i was pylon painting at the time fook did i get the piss took outta of me 

A mate of mine said we ought to go painting pylons back in the day, according to him it paid really well. Was he right?

45 minutes ago, sid g said:

i had a few spells at them on the books ,  as a subbie then as a contractor with my own lads , 1979 we were earning from what i can remember around  300/350  a week late  80`s 600 a week then late 90`s i was paying lads a grand a week , they whernt for everyone i was a painter anyway and did the high stuff because the money was good , lads used to come and go some had`nt a clue how to use a brush others did`nt like the heights , 

He was right then it was good money! Should have listened to him.

• Like 1