5 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

No, I couldn’t nor wouldn’t.
Plenty have dogs with (as you say) their wrapper still on. That goes for the terrier section, just depends who you are to get the likes. I could say all the right things and say this and that, but that doesn’t mean I am out doing it. Not a dig at you,  just I don’t believe much on here. 

2nd that , anyone can say what they want and a few bullshit them up then you have a somebody on the net , who does a lot or says he does ?when in fact they have never meet and the net hero is full of shit  ? I’ve sussed a few out through diff things and just laugh at them now with a close mate or two in private 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 2

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few wheatan types owned by mates in the U.K. and Ireland. Two first crosses and their litter; Two line bred Wheatan/greys; Two litter sisters,  Deerhoun

it's nice to see the season of goodwill too all men and that malarkey is officially over. 

A christmas tale was good crack I can see why irish lads hate the english though  english lads talking about Wheatonx have a good 2022 lads ?

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, mackem said:

These two are nice Charts, have you seen them work? Useful? 

No mate, the first one was offered to me but I had three dogs at the time so passed, the other one was kept.

A litter brother went down the midlands, and as far as I know is having a good career on deer.

Cheers.

• Like 1