Jussie Smollett, the strange case of.......

6 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Cook County, Illinois District Attorney Kim Foxx is facing renewed criticism, after actor...

About time poople got held accountable for their actions. Underhanded stuff goes on in full public these days any never gets acted on . Whats happening about all these people and news networks blatantly lying about kyle rittenhouse. 

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you could buy my entire county for 20 million.When I bought this place 13 years ago,I asked the realtor to find me a house and a piece of ground far enough in the country that I could run naked th

Don’t blame me, I was at a meeting of the Doreen Lawrence appreciation society !

I don't care what the court says ,in my opinion until Wilf can account for his whereabouts that night ,,then jussie has to be given the benefit of the doubt .

Posted Images

6 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Cook County, Illinois District Attorney Kim Foxx is facing renewed criticism, after actor...

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx fired back Monday night at Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot...

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s insane isn’t it that history is repeating itself. 

It’s almost exactly the same that happened to that famous french actor juicy smool e’ ai 

whats insane is the points made at the end how its actually extremely profitable to fake a hate crime in yanky land and how even through this he had top level left standing by him.

• Thanks 1
On 11/03/2022 at 01:47, mackem said:

His real name is Justin ?

He will be getting some big darkies Hampton rammed JUSTIN to his hoop the horrible little c**t ! 

• Like 1