Jussie Smollett, the strange case of.......

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you could buy my entire county for 20 million.When I bought this place 13 years ago,I asked the realtor to find me a house and a piece of ground far enough in the country that I could run naked th

Don’t blame me, I was at a meeting of the Doreen Lawrence appreciation society !

I don't care what the court says ,in my opinion until Wilf can account for his whereabouts that night ,,then jussie has to be given the benefit of the doubt .

Posted Images

You can bet your bollocks this stuff is happening all the time with the spades, making shit up to further their cry baby agenda.

Anti hunting and fishing groups used to do it all the time with letters to local papers pretending to just be some local outraged resident but they would send the same letter to every local paper in the country.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

If he was a white comic saying this stuff he would be in prison !……let that sink in for a while ! 

There hss been huge outrage from different circles about his material but hes very clever about the way he goes about it.Thats why hes so f***ing funny.

Goes out to get eggs on the coldest night of the year cos his personal trainer said eat eggs ends up in subway gets a sub that should be a prison sentence in itself , gets verbal from the attackers one was his trainer the other he had wankin sessions with and he don’t recognise ther voices ? Better still he gets attacked he says gets home with the noose still round his neck and the subway sandwich still intact ??? Wat a lying cnt gets bleached wackd attacked noosed but keeps hold of the subway sarnie ? Should get 2yr for buying a subway and 3 yr for being in possession of a subway sandwich fkn wrong en 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Goes out to get eggs on the coldest night of the year cos his personal trainer said eat eggs ends up in subway gets a sub that should be a prison sentence in itself , gets verbal from the attackers one was his trainer the other he had wankin sessions with and he don’t recognise ther voices ? Better still he gets attacked he says gets home with the noose still round his neck and the subway sandwich still intact ??? Wat a lying cnt gets bleached wackd attacked noosed but keeps hold of the subway sarnie ? Should get 2yr for buying a subway and 3 yr for being in possession of a subway sandwich fkn wrong en 

I like the meatball marinara with extra cheese from there 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1