Lewis Hamilton.

33 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Alls good. Did you receive the book I once sent you? Ernest hemingways death in the afternoon if I remember correctly....my original beat up copy....hope you read it and learnt a bit? ??

Funny you should say that I was just going through some old things the other day and came across the book and bullfighting magazines you sent me. Really enjoyed them and definitely sparked a real interest, have been wanting to get out there to catch some fights but things keep getting in the way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

Funny you should say that I was just going through some old things the other day and came across the book and bullfighting magazines you sent me. Really enjoyed them and definitely sparked a real interest, have been wanting to get out there to catch some fights but things keep getting in the way.

Things have been getting in the way for me for 15 years! Maybe next year...

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

i will be cheering him on  on sunday ...hope he wins and verstapan dont finish .....im not a fan of verstapen ....and i cant stand Christian horner 

Is that because he's banging Ginger Spice and you've always had a thing for her?..:hmm:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Deker said:

I'm no fan of his attitude/comments/views, but he can drive a bit!

What qualifies many actors/musicians/sportsmen/etc etc to lecture us?

I don't think fame brings any qualifications but it does mean their fame gets their opinions publicised, we all have opinions, right or wrong, but for most they don't make the world stage.

In reaponse to the general thread.

As for LH, i think he's a bit of a twat but he's the best at what he does and seems to get a lot of stick for what are in the main harmless opinions compared to many. For the majority of people stuff like a vegan dogs are pretty much ignored but for some everything seems to trigger them in reacting. Live and let live I recon.

1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

the bloke is a c**t.what sort of idiot puts their dog on a vegan diet ffs.its got big sharp f***ing teeth for a reason you twat.

Hitler ?