Jump to content

Out today


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, it can be a bit soul destroying , working for hours,.. for scant reward🙄 I've hunted rabbits over most of the UK, and there is no doubt that, currently,..the North of the country has the lar

'''  

Makes me smile when lads on permission admittedly have been posting pictures since August of 40/50s of rabbits, shot hares etc, running on hard ground, in warm weather and folks are telling them how g

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Flacko said:

That will thin em out A-t 😀

Loads there mate,I think they had 30 today on one place just with two hawks and ferrets, or 30 something, used to spend a lot of time them ways myself when I was into rabbiting wouldn’t bother going anywhere else these days if rabbits was my thing, atb A-t

  • Like 2
Link to post
22 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

Get yeself up by leyburn and surrounding areas  plenty to go at there, scotch corner too, plenty to go at them ways, Richmondshire up on the hills can be really good had some great days and nights them ways, few kids from my ways been doing really well last couple weeks had a couple hundred last few visits. A-t

Leyburn, 3 and half hour trip 1 way, 200 miles, all to drive up there and likely not get any permission  🤣. Would love a day up there but in reality is unlikely will ever get the chance 

Link to post
Just now, Trev70 said:

Last post from me on here, I don't ferret in these areas but that's not right on the lads that do and for the keepers just putting the birds out posting shite like this this time of the year and it is shite them numbers were in the 80's . have a good season all 👍

What are you on about ? Nothing to do with your post the lad wants rabbits j told him where to go is that not allowed ? A-t

Link to post
7 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

What are you on about ? Nothing to do with your post the lad wants rabbits j told him where to go is that not allowed ? A-t

I ferret there when I can be bothered and I lamp there when there’s young dogs to bring on, nothing to do with you trev, I don’t even know ye so why get ur knickers in a twist ? My nephews and their mates have been going them ways since I took them as kids and they been going the last few weeks, as for keepers and birds their fair game too, A-t

Link to post
8 hours ago, All-terrain said:

I ferret there when I can be bothered and I lamp there when there’s young dogs to bring on, nothing to do with you trev, I don’t even know ye so why get ur knickers in a twist ? My nephews and their mates have been going them ways since I took them as kids and they been going the last few weeks, as for keepers and birds their fair game too, A-t

Same as A T  ,ferret and work me dogs where I want and it no one else's business but mine .you find now because lad got perm they be grassing you up if they see you on there patch .

And before it's said I'm calling no one a grass just way it is now .

Link to post
10 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Last post from me on here, I don't ferret in these areas but that's not right on the lads that do and for the keepers just putting the birds out posting shite like this this time of the year and it is shite them numbers were in the 80's . have a good season all 👍

No one moans when you out before season begins proper using excuse to bring young dog on lads even wish you the best, rabbiting game not exclusive for you stop spitting ur dummy out ffs

  • Like 1
Link to post

Makes me smile when lads on permission admittedly have been posting pictures since August of 40/50s of rabbits, shot hares etc, running on hard ground, in warm weather and folks are telling them how good they are??? 🤔 

Never had an ounce of permission in 40 years but never damaged or stole property and if confronted, apologise and leave yet are looked down on by some folks who's aim is to get as many pictures on Facebook as possible of their summer adventures. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...