20 years

17 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's not hard to think that at all it's hard to make it stick after all this time. Like the sheer amount of people that would have to bought of or bumped off to keep the secret. It would involve tens of thousands of state and federal employees sticking to a script. Not one leak. Ever.

Possible? Probable?

Okay. You trust this expert opinion from a paid government official but not from the others that dispute it?

Yet structural engineers have explained it the way it's been laid out. Are they on the payroll? Who's payroll?

That sounds a lot like confirmation bias.

Theres hundreds of structural engineers an experts that say otherwise to chris,I believe that guy cause he was there an lost his men an has no reason to lie,army vet an fire Marshall compared to some f***ing clown in a suit with his finger up his arse behind a desk lol

Chris cmon you know theres lots of 'military operations' that's happened worldwide that we will never no about,that's what the cia,mi5,mossads job is,an it wouldn't have to be thousands that knew just the guys who planned it.

Either or I dont believe it was bin laden 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20 years in and we're bringing the bsatards into the country, place has gone fcuking mad

My wife is currently working in NY. Her hotel is about a block away from Ground Zero. Last weekend she did the tour at site and sent me some pictures and there are two that stick out. The wreck of Lad

What sticks with me is watching live the poor b*****ds jumping because they knew there was no hope. Profound don’t even begin to describe it.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's not hard to think that at all it's hard to make it stick after all this time. Like the sheer amount of people that would have to bought of or bumped off to keep the secret. It would involve tens of thousands of state and federal employees sticking to a script. Not one leak. Ever.

Possible? Probable?

Okay. You trust this expert opinion from a paid government official but not from the others that dispute it?

Yet structural engineers have explained it the way it's been laid out. Are they on the payroll? Who's payroll?

Theres hundreds of structural engineers an experts that say otherwise to chris,I believe that guy cause he was there an lost his men an has no reason to lie,army vet an fire Marshall compared to some f***ing clown in a suit with his finger up his arse behind a desk lol

Chris cmon you know theres lots of 'military operations' that's happened worldwide that we will never no about,that's what the cia,mi5,mossads job is,an it wouldn't have to be thousands that knew just the guys who planned it.

22 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Possible? Probable?

Just now, Francie said:

That's because it wasn't Bin Laden unless he survived the wreckage of course. 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Possible? Probable?

Just now, Greb147 said:

That's because it wasn't Bin Laden unless he survived the wreckage of course. 

The offical line is it was bin laden devised the plan an sent his men Haha the Bush an bin laden family were good mucker before it,but well not let that get in the way of a good story.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

I don't know what to believe other than what we all saw and how it's been explained in the aftermath. The conspiracies simply don't stick up and can be explained by people that are versed in these ways other than a BSc (Hons) in YouTube.

I don't believe that a plot this large, and this elaborate, could have been kept a secret for the time that it has.

You disagree. That's fine. I'm sure we'll both be back here in 2022 to do it all again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 12/09/2021 at 21:20, mushroom said:

Steel structures are coated in fire retardant foam. Apparently parts of the steel frame had been left uncoated.

Yes it can! Not on it's own granted but as a catalyst and then the subsequent fire, absolutely. 

CIA and LSD spring to mind ?

You don't use stainless steel to build buildings or skyscraper frameworks. You use steel, which melts at 1300 and summat °C. In an enclosed space with plenty of oxygen and fuel that fire would have hit way above 2000°C. The steel would've buckled and failed at around 1100°C, with the weight of the floors above.

I nearly commented on the stainless steel comment, but thankfully you have... some expense building in stainless.... balustrades and handrails yes....Steel structure...no...Will be mild steel with flame retardant paint or fire boarded...column and beam in segments would very likely fall this way imo...