20 years

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20 years in and we're bringing the bsatards into the country, place has gone fcuking mad

My wife is currently working in NY. Her hotel is about a block away from Ground Zero. Last weekend she did the tour at site and sent me some pictures and there are two that stick out. The wreck of Lad

What sticks with me is watching live the poor b*****ds jumping because they knew there was no hope. Profound don’t even begin to describe it.

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Is it best to make my new space hat shone yet side in, or shiney side out?  Or do it make a difference, an also how many layers of Tesco super strong kitchen foil will I need for 5G ?

I'd say spend the extra 50p and go with the Bacofoil. It's guaranteed THL tough. :thumbs:

Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Always the same...the tinfoil meme goes out....a fact is presented and then a troll accusation. Baseless??

I don't believe that you believe a word you post. You're trolling. Simple. If I'm wrong, I'm sure you can come back after the apocalypse and say you told us so. :rolleyes:

That's okay though looking at the post count in GT these days there's plenty more you can work with I'm sure! :thumbs:

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is it best to make my new space hat shiney side in, or shiney side out?  Or do it make a difference, an also how many layers of Tesco super strong kitchen foil will I need for 5G ?

I've been sporting this rather attractive model when I've been out and about. Homemade of course and made with recycled tin foil. 

You can't see very well with it on, hear anything or breathe much....but it protects against viruses and radiation??

Screenshot_20210912-152732~2.png

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm not saying the fuel didnt weaken it an make it collapse at the top,but what about the rest of the building underneath?

Wasnt on fire but still collapsed?

If that guy above had of done it right an kept the heated part of the bar at the top an the unheated bottom in the vice,just like the towers,what would have happened?

I bet the heated part would bend at top but the unheated underneath wouldn't budge?

Unless there saying the jet fuel reached the bottom of the buildings an melted the structure but it didnt?

An building 7 wasnt even hit with jet fuel an collapsed on itself?

1 minute ago, Francie said:

I'm not saying the fuel didnt weaken it an make it collapse at the top,but what about the rest of the building underneath?

Wasnt on fire but still collapsed?

The weight of the building above the impact free fell onto the building below.

• Like 2