Veiw from your office

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

everywhere now that cherry laurel ain’t it i think it’s descent 

Yeah, it’s good because it’s cheap and it grows really fast, 4 years and this will be 5’ tall and a solid hedge

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I agree ,from what Im told these days,its not as it was in the early 90's....some lads find it easier on the inside,than staying out,I know more than  a few boys who been in 20 yrs on that I.P.P nonsense ...lost in the system now,I personally wouldn't want them outside in todays current climate... because some poor f****r would be killed and they be back inside within the week 🙈...Im glad,I got locked away at  a young age, wouldn't of changed it for the world,I was a horrible little cnut,that needed sorting out...got it all out of my system ,and it woke me the f**k up...touch wood, I've kept my nose clean all this time,I wouldn't throw it all away again...way too much to lose  these days...back then,I had nothing but a stinking attitude and a massive chip on my shoulders 👍

I just think the whole system has become lazy,the amount of bullying in nicks today is disgusting really,screws turning a blind eye for a quiet life.....one of the most decent and helpful people i ever met years ago was a screw so not knocking all of them but many these days just take an attitude of " its beyond our control so f**k it ".....no bollocks its your job !

Cat A nicks are actually safer places than open nicks now....whereas years ago you had lifers wings for example now they're making lifers finish off their sentence in a D cat with runty little nobodies doing 6 months for joyriding getting in their face every day its just not on.

They're not supposed to be nice places we know that but very few industries have got worse over the years.....they crack on about progress in every area of society yet allow some of societies most in need to get shit on every day......theres some sick people in jails who are just not getting help.

• Like 2
On 23/03/2024 at 11:26, Greyman said:

Still got one of these in the loft at home somewhere but don’t know I would consider a slide hammer as lock picking lol

852BCF76-B024-454E-ABED-641E7CBB0C9F.png

Good job they aren’t slide hammers isn’t it lol 😂 I just spent hours picking dimple and cylinder locks with them.

B2D8FE72-0E60-4185-AB95-AFF6E82F22DE.jpeg

D147BB2E-6336-4B22-85FF-90296ED8F08F.jpeg

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, big sid said:

are you the milk tray guy? 

No Sidney, just some old guy who dreads the day he finds himself locked out of the house due to mislaying his door keys #BePrepared. 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, mackem said:

No Sidney, just some old guy who dreads the day he finds himself locked out of the house due to mislaying his door keys #BePrepared. 

Are you assembling a team of THL members for one big heist ? Asking for a friend lol. Be like the King of Theives cross Dads Army ......

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Are you assembling a team of THL members for one big heist ? Asking for a friend

Eyes on the prize Leo,I got you on Speed-dial.

097B668E-68FC-4A6F-B998-F93E2041FD3E.jpeg

A5B9E478-6754-44C7-9AE6-D09A77AEE82E.jpeg

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Eyes on the prize Leo,I got you on Speed-dial.

097B668E-68FC-4A6F-B998-F93E2041FD3E.jpeg

A5B9E478-6754-44C7-9AE6-D09A77AEE82E.jpeg

In the THL GREAT HIEST . Could I be the nominated THL getaway driver ? As I have one rule when I get in a motor 

Drive it like you have stole it …….lol 

• Haha 1