Veiw from your office

5 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Should of told him a log burner is an auto denailer lol

Seriously though they would be alright knocked over I would have thought. 

Still if he's paying ah.

That’s what I don’t get, I would of just chopped them up and put them in the fire

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Someone hit a squirrel on the driveway upto the home I work at, nurses were a bit upset and asked me if I could go and move the body off the drive, so I done the sorry for your loss bit then put him up in front my camera in the woods to see what eats it lol

F2B9578D-63E8-49F6-B974-CBCFF19CEF6D.jpeg

E3C54D27-5806-460B-A304-7E11739FD12A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what strain mack

Not an expert at all, but looks like XL BULLY WRANGLER, to me, Gooey.

Strain originally developed from some weeds found growing wild, in some gyppo camps in Manchester, apparently.  🙂👍

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Go into any Dispo here your going to get THC Black cherry Cheesecake vapes,it’s a staple on a lot of menus.

Where do the names come from mack ?, or does it simply taste like black cherry cheesecake ?.

Just now, mel b said:

Where do the names come from mack ?, or does it simply taste like black cherry cheesecake ?.

Marketing often Mel,I have been to events where smokers waxed lyrical about notes on the exhale and suchlike,smacked their lips and spoke of the taste and flavour,I haven’t even smoked tobacco so don’t have a clue about taste of weed but I have Zkittles that smells of candy sweets,had flowers that had notes of cherries,coffee,baby vomit (you know child’s sour milky smelling hiccup sick?),I have a friend and this is a true story,he was a judge at a cannabis event,he had maybe a hundred samples to smoke,evaluate,and rate in a short time,couple of days,I asked him how he did it (I have never smoked) objectively,he said after the first few samples he was stoned as f**k,he had reached his plateau,his stoned zone,he just wrote any shit down for each sample over the next few days as he was monged.

• Haha 5