Think you’ve seen it all ? Take a look at this .

7 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Rainbow police cars . WTF is going on in the world . 

09F737C2-5188-4C8B-88EC-D3FF4E1D4457.jpeg

0A033226-8673-41DF-9F09-D661BFCFA05F.jpeg

Think we'll find these police cars turning up at schools and nurseries to start the 'thought process' in our young. Suddenly we'll start seeing an increase in LGBT activity amongst the young, cause that's really the target of these perverts in the end.

• Like 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We must be the laughing stock of Europe.....imagine what some of these shrapnel implanted Kosovans and Serbs pitching up here must be thinking seeing all this nonsense after the lives they've had !

Rainbow police cars . WTF is going on in the world . 

What makes me laugh is how the f**k do they think wrapping there cars in rainbows will help beat anything ?    surely it just makes people more pissed off? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Think we'll find these police cars turning up at schools and nurseries to start the 'thought process' in our young. Suddenly we'll start seeing an increase in LGBT activity amongst the young, cause that's really the target of these perverts in the end.

Children don’t need to hear anything about their crap identity issues, what they choose to identify as on which day . Kids should be kids . Life is confusing enough without all that sh@te .

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, MH1 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Policemen donned women's shoes to highlight domestic violence. This afternoon officers (pictured) proudly...

Thinking of jacking my job in and taking up crime instead lol

I couldn’t see the Guardia Civil turning out in high heels any day soon …much to proud for all that old bollocks ..

54 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Children don’t need to hear anything about their crap identity issues, what they choose to identify as on which day . Kids should be kids . Life is confusing enough without all that sh@te .

Things like this are only discussed in the modern world…..that’s why I love living in hillbilly land !

At the time of the gay “marriage” referendum my neighbour, an old boy, came chugging up the drive in his tractor for a bit of a chin wag.

Anyway, he says to me “Have you heard this thing about two men wanting to get married ?…..I don’t understand ?……why would two men get married ?”

And he genuinely didn’t have a clue….not against queers or anything like that, it just didn’t register that two men would get married because men don’t get married to other men…..in other words, normal thinking from a person unpolluted by all this total bollocks ! 

Mind you, he also popped down to tell me they could look in your garden from space !……he was absolutely amazed.

I said “Yeah, it’s called google earth Mick” lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, sussex said:

I couldn’t see the Guardia Civil turning out in high heels any day soon …much to proud for all that old bollocks ..

Most of the bobbies in the UK won't participate either. There will only be a few brown nosers participating in these crackpot schemes. And then only for the cameras and press. There will be beat bobbies getting to work half an hour earlier just to nab the keys for the cars that aren't rainbow coloured.

• Like 1

@WILF

Our local bobby was exactly that. Lived nextdoor to his station and if you were good, you got "cop cards" (no idea mate, who wants a pic of a fuucking paddy wagon ffs ?‍♂️?) and if you were bad, you got a hiding, then took home for another one off the parents ?

b*****d once pulled me out of a tree I was hiding in, I fully deserved it ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mushroom said:

@WILF

Our local bobby was exactly that. Lived nextdoor to his station and if you were good, you got "cop cards" (no idea mate, who wants a pic of a fuucking paddy wagon ffs ?‍♂️?) and if you were bad, you got a hiding, then took home for another one off the parents ?

b*****d once pulled me out of a tree I was hiding in, I fully deserved it ?

I gave a 16 year old a hiding on the street in full view of all the residents. He told me his Dad would kill me so I put him in the Panda, took him home and told his Dad what I'd done and why. He got another hiding off his Dad. 'Life on Mars' wasn't entirely fiction.  ?

46 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I gave a 16 year old a hiding on the street in full view of all the residents. He told me his Dad would kill me so I put him in the Panda, took him home and told his Dad what I'd done and why. He got another hiding off his Dad. 'Life on Mars' wasn't entirely fiction.  ?

nothing worse then turning up at home and seeing the beat bobbys bike knowing full well his in there with a cup tea lol 

now there all f***ing hated and think there special forces ?

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

nothing worse then turning up at home and seeing the beat bobbys bike knowing full well his in there with a cup tea lol 

now there all f***ing hated and think there special forces ?

That was always the worst!

You knew them cnuts were chatting about ya and ya dad was biting at the bit for you to get home ?

Coppers used to be great apart from the time they dragged me in when I made a ferret hutch out the brand new fence the council had put up. Was daft place to put a fence any way. Still makes me chuckle when I see it all over grown along the edge of the woods now with a whooping great gap in it ?

• Haha 1