Think you’ve seen it all ? Take a look at this .

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We must be the laughing stock of Europe.....imagine what some of these shrapnel implanted Kosovans and Serbs pitching up here must be thinking seeing all this nonsense after the lives they've had !

Rainbow police cars . WTF is going on in the world . 

What makes me laugh is how the f**k do they think wrapping there cars in rainbows will help beat anything ?    surely it just makes people more pissed off? 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Shutting stations down left right an centre here, got fat disabled poofter cops on beat cos they can’t afford to pay real men, got the cnuts turning blind eye to most crimes these days unless it’s an easy conviction due to staff shortages 

But all’s good if this is how they spending my hard earned tax, well done them ?

snakey treasonous cnuts 

Shutting down local stations is a good thing. They are rarely used in the way that the public think they are and cost the taxpayers a fortune to keep open.

The rest is sheer bollox and will be reflected in all public services. 

35 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Shutting down local stations is a good thing. They are rarely used in the way that the public think they are and cost the taxpayers a fortune to keep open.

The rest is sheer bollox and will be reflected in all public services. 

Every little town or hamlet here has a guards station, all of them.

They are manned by the same regular people and you know who they are and more importantly they know who everyone is too.

Its pretty old fashioned but it works.

Its probably a waste of money in the UK because we just are not in that old fashioned mindset any more……that nice old fashioned way of doing things that actually targeted the total arseholes in your community has no place in a country where even the people themselves now regard things like “hate crime” and not reporting a run over cat as actual “things” .

Edited by WILF
22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Surely if nowt else then stations give cops a local base to operate out of? Members of public to report a crime to? An actual police presence? I’d rather pay for our local station than some cops employed only to tackle hate crime online, or some poofy Fcuking rainbow panda car ?

When they asked the local station clerks to keep a record of how many people came to their stations it was a pitiful number. When somebody did come in to report a crime they were handed a telephone and connected to the central crime recording bureau because all the local beat officers were out of the area rushing to yet another facebook threat to kill or hate crime. Local stations aren't the solution. The solution is to tear up the current rules on what is and isn't a crime and employ common sense.   There are other issues too like the police being used for all sorts of non essential activities caused by under funding in other public services. Cutting numbers in social servicss means that bobbies have to do their work for example. 

But, these hair-brained high profile policies aren't helping. Most of them cost a fortune and ae only really designed to get someone promoted above their actual ability.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Every little town or hamlet here has a guards station, all of them.

They are manned by the same regular people and you know who they are and more importantly they know who everyone is too.

Its pretty old fashioned but it works.

Its probably a waste of money in the UK because we just are not in that old fashioned mindset any more……that nice old fashioned way of doing things that actually targeted the total arseholes in your community has no place in a country where even the people themselves now regard things like “hate crime” and not reporting a run over cat as actual “things” .

They won't be under the same pressures that UK bobbies are. Most of the police's problems have been caused by liberalist government policies. The rest are their own doing. Mainly trying to follow a more PC route than everybody else.

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

They won't be under the same pressures that UK bobbies are. Most of the police's problems have been caused by liberalist government policies. The rest are their own doing. Mainly trying to follow a more PC route than everybody else.

No, that’s absolutely true mate.

Thats why I said, the UK isnt in the same place attitude wise.

I wasn’t shocked or angry or any of that about that photo in the OP here……it’s just totally to be expected now days, par for the course.

I don’t think there is any bit of absolute nonsense that I would find shocking over there now…..when you come to accept the jobs totally f****d there nothing left to be surprised about ! Lol 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, that’s absolutely true mate.

Thats why I said, the UK isnt in the same place attitude wise.

I wasn’t shocked or angry or any of that about that photo in the OP here……it’s just totally to be expected now days, par for the course.

I don’t think there is any bit of absolute nonsense that I would find shocking over there now…..when you come to accept the jobs totally f****d there nothing left to be surprised about ! Lol 

How long did it take you to design the art work mate?

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What makes me laugh is how the f**k do they think wrapping there cars in rainbows will help beat anything ? 

surely it just makes people more pissed off? 

Mate, if people ain’t pissed off that a cozzer won’t even come to your house if you get robbed then they ain’t going to be pissed off because a police car looks like an ice lolly are they. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Ghastly, does each car come with it's own crime number.

Helpline number in case you feel bullied about your sexuality……you don’t have to worry, it’s all in the strictest confidence ??️‍?