Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Well read the arguments for both sides 

We went because he was a tyrant and had weapons mass destruction which we never found lol 

Or we went to take oil for gain and to get them back on the dollar and show the rest what happen if you f**k with the USA 

As soon as we got there we was securing oil fields 

You make your own mind up 

What do you think joe ?

I think your out of your depth in this debate.

I don't have an opinion on foreign conflicts other than being very proud of our armed forces and 100% behind them.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I think your out of your depth in this debate.

I don't have an opinion on foreign conflicts other than being very proud of our armed forces and 100% behind them.

I'm just saying it i see it mate 

And I'm behind the lads in the armed forces aswell they doing as there told and it is for the good a great Britain ?? ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

Every American base no matter where in the world is a miniature America complete with road signs restaurants cinemas and the days papers. It’s nuts. 

My Dad was in the Marines during WW2. He was in one of the German ports where an American warship as berthed. There was a message over their tannoy: "Ice cream maker second class Taylor to the galley pronto." That was 1945. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Did you know Guantanamo Bay Facility has a gift shop ? 

Honestly !

Cheers.

That’s amazing, I love stuff like that ! Lol ? ? 

Can you imagine what the gifts are ?……some 2 Bob chink teddy bear stuffed with dirty bandages in a suicide bomber outfit ! Lol ? 

Just now, WILF said:

Can you imagine what the gifts are ?……some 2 Bob chink teddy bear stuffed with dirty bandages in a suicide bomber outfit ! Lol ? 

They do a nice line in orange boiler suits ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not far away.....I've a teddy bear in a marines jacket and hat in a box somewhere !

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's just no helping some sorts...best to leave them in the dark ages where they belong?

We was killing them mate not helping em 

I dont think muslims want to live  like us mate 

Its the equivalent of the Muslims making the uk live under sharia law 

We don't like it that's why all the whites have and are fleeing london l? ? 

Edited by mC HULL