Global Warming, Making Covid seem insignificant.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

The answer in your world is always a big heap of other peoples money isn’t it……get a f***ing grip, it’s not working !!’ 

So what will work? stop whining about me and refugees and talking nonsense about making things at home. Yes it will take lots of peoples money but that's just a fact of life.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My thoughts are they should change how they allow the big corporations they are in bed with to abuse the planet and stop asking us to pay for something they are not willing to change themselves.

He is down Waitrose buying vegan South African fair trade peace crisps and dropping some change in the water aid bucket whilst apologising to every wog he meets for having the cheek to be white in his

Just had a look and a Panamax container ship burns 63,000 GALLONS of fuel per day ! Maybe if governments are really serious they will start investing in their own countries and young people and m

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

again for you its about refugees why???Its a potential world catastrophe ...

I burn diesel and I use electric….that’s part of the problem and I can accept that.

Are you not honest enough to accept things you do or promote are part of the problem too…..or is it just “write a cheque, all better now ?” 
I mean I know that is the mantra of the NHS but you do know it’s bollocks, right ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

So what will work? stop whining about me and refugees and talking nonsense about making things at home. Yes it will take lots of peoples money but that's just a fact of life.

So burning 224 tons of diesel a day compared to shipping something a hundred miles up the road is nonsense ?……..a cheque is all we need right ? 

30 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It's being built up as the greatest theatrical production of the 21st century just like Covid. Seriously, what are we working with? A 1.5° increase and it's the end of the world?

Fire, flood, wind in hd close up camera work... Hollywood style. 

So you think its not going to happen or at least have a minimal impact?? i suppose that depends on where you live...

https://coastal.climatecentral.org/map/6/-1.5615/53.972/?theme=sea_level_rise&map_type=year&basemap=roadmap&contiguous=true&elevation_model=best_available&forecast_year=2100&pathway=rcp45&percentile=p50&refresh=true&return_level=return_level_1&slr_model=kopp_2014

7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

What will work you say?

Feck all,the earth is changing herself,theres feck all we can do about it.if you think you can stop the earth from doing what's its supposedly doing for hundreds of millions of years,according to you,then your not thinking straight.

There is alot of pollution like plastic an stuff,I agree we need to clean up,but it needs to start from the top down.

“When I said you all have to do something I didn’t mean me !” Lol ? 

Fact is, Britain has brilliant infrastructure that could take traffic off the road.

One theory is that the canal system could be brought back into service…..that’s if we hadn’t turned all the warehouse buildings into luxury apartments ! 
We have the IT infrastructure to communicate world wide and never have to leave the house.

We have the education system to train people.

We have the engineers to build the factories.

We have the scientists to innovate.

We have the genetic material to educate and train.

But nah, f**k all that, write a cheque and keep on packing in third world simpletons to buy, consume, destroy, repeat and let the government keep beating your indigenous bloke and the land that belongs to him to death ! 

f**k off like……when they do something then I’ll believe they are serious ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I asked you what policies you support that we pay for (you said we would have to pay more) that would make a difference. And in reply you copied and pasted a report about the UK going net zero. 

I'm sorry that's not an answer. Indeed you never give actual answers. As part of us going net zero we are off setting carbon with things that are a con. Planting trees on land that was already secreting carbon, making those often burnt moors an even bigger tinder box and stopping them producing food. 

All the steps that lead to us going net zero include an element of upping carbon production elsewhere in the world. 

This has been pointed out to you several times and you ignore it. 

Getting rid of a steel industry helps us go net zero. When really we have only increased pollution elsewhere. 

We are 'obsessed' with migrants because as a country that makes up 1.1 % of global carbon emissions we cannot change global climate change by paying a bit more in the UK. We can however improve our environment. But the people who are trying to sell us the climate change expenses are also swamping our green and pleasant environment with third world scum and driving the destruction of all what us here know and love. 

You aren't capable of a proper discussion or answering questions put to you plainly. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Had a nice shoulder of lamb last night from New Zealand?

Governments govern such ridiculous policy making and they are the problem.

very true look what's happening in the amazon ,to supply beef to the usa and china 

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, greg64 said:

very true look what's happening in the amazon ,to supply beef to the usa and china 

Also the EU  want part of the  south American  beef and farming industries in the form of the Mercosur free trade agreement in return the EU / Germany  want to open up new markets for old technology motor cars ,so a double whammy to the environment. 

what a wonderful organisation they are eh? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, kanny said:

Also the EU  want part of the  south American  beef and farming industries in the form of the Mercosur free trade agreement in return the EU / Germany  want to open up new markets for old technology motor cars ,so a double whammy to the environment. 

what a wonderful organisation they are eh? 

Get us on new green electric cars (and financed up) and sell our old polluting cars to developing countries. And this from the people we are asked to trust on covid and climate change ?

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

So your saying that global warming isn't down to human activity? This is based on what?

this is what NASA scientists think.

CLIMATE.NASA.GOV

Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. How do we know it’s happening? Here’s the evidence.

Are you saying that you know more about this than they do???

Gosh an expert in viruses, vaccines, epidemiology and climate science.................

Read the articles i post with an open mind, look at the sources then remember there is real intelligence in saying that an earlier opinion has been changed by getting more information on a subject, that is the intelligent outcome to gaining knowledge.

nasa also say we have put men on the moon mate ill say no more lol

im an expert on nothing mate just common sense likes been said the desert was once forest the world changes without us it would still change would it not ?

and immigration has nothing to do with global warming lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

So burning 224 tons of diesel a day compared to shipping something a hundred miles up the road is nonsense ?……..a cheque is all we need right ? 

speaking a shipping mate common sense would say the more ships etc in the sea billions a tons plus all rubbish dumped into it would highen sea level wouldnt it 

Edited by mC HULL