Global Warming, Making Covid seem insignificant.

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

speaking a shipping mate common sense would say the more ships etc in the sea billions a tons plus all rubbish dumped into it would highen sea level wouldnt it 

Archimedes would agree ?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My thoughts are they should change how they allow the big corporations they are in bed with to abuse the planet and stop asking us to pay for something they are not willing to change themselves.

He is down Waitrose buying vegan South African fair trade peace crisps and dropping some change in the water aid bucket whilst apologising to every wog he meets for having the cheek to be white in his

Just had a look and a Panamax container ship burns 63,000 GALLONS of fuel per day ! Maybe if governments are really serious they will start investing in their own countries and young people and m

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Wasn’t it predicted in 1989 that the Maldives would be under water in 10 years time. 

I look at it like this...when the big names at the top,start practicing what they are preaching...I will follow suit ?

Why should I be taxed to f**k? Just so little Ahmed in his 3rd world shit hole can drive a 30 yr old rover and use his nokia 3310...oh and I get to have a jab and turn vegan against my will??? 

Think I'd find a bell tower and go all Micheal Ryan first?

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, socks said:

Wasn’t it predicted in 1989 that the Maldives would be under water in 10 years time. 

As everyone has seen,sandy the fantasist doesnt reply back to questions,he doesnt think for himself,hes gone from the covid whopper of 500,000 gona die in uk of covid,to global catastrophe lol

Anymore hollyweird adventure fantasy for us sandy

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

speaking a shipping mate common sense would say the more ships etc in the sea billions a tons plus all rubbish dumped into it would highen sea level wouldnt it 

what?? have you any idea of the scale of the oceans????

1 hour ago, socks said:

No.?

WWW.SNOPES.COM

An Associated Press article from 1989 is popular among climate-change deniers.

Edited by sandymere
14 minutes ago, Francie said:

As everyone has seen,sandy the fantasist doesnt reply back to questions,he doesnt think for himself,hes gone from the covid whopper of 500,000 gona die in uk of covid,to global catastrophe lol

Anymore hollyweird adventure fantasy for us sandy

I don't think I predicted a death figure for Covid lol, you making stuff up again lol.

40 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I look at it like this...when the big names at the top,start practicing what they are preaching...I will follow suit ?

Why should I be taxed to f**k? Just so little Ahmed in his 3rd world shit hole can drive a 30 yr old rover and use his nokia 3310...oh and I get to have a jab and turn vegan against my will??? 

Think I'd find a bell tower and go all Micheal Ryan first?

Perhaps because our children will suffer the consequences of global warming and it will cost them a lot more to deal with the aftermath than it will to try to reduce to event in the 1st place. We're writing a cheque that our children and grandchildren will have to pay.............

Is it me   or are the Covid denialists and the global warming denialist all the same??

I'm astounded by the humble THL having such an illustrious group of scientists with such an extraordinary breath of scientific knowledge spanning climate science to epidemiology ...........................................

Alas I can only base my opinion on expert knowledge, hence my linking to studies etc, i wish i to could become so expert to be able to see beyond what all the experts see...............

Just now, sandymere said:
NSIDC.ORG

Melting of Floating Ice Will Raise Sea Level

?

And I can find plenty of scientists that will say that the displacement of floating ice equals out by volume once it melts showing that it will not raise sea levels. 
Theres a simple experiment to prove this. Fill a glass with ice and top up with water. When the ice melts if your correct it should pour over the top of the glass ?

• Like 1